PDA

View Full Version : Fut found and unvouched

Pun1sh9
09-07-2010, 12:13 PM
I teomporarily .unvouched the player ninja30.rus because he was trying to multi account. Everybody knows his former name: fut or qpyT6oJiuct

I don't know if any staff member have a deal with him or not, but since I haven't heard anyone to respect fut playing in this league -> I have unvouched him. But if any of my superiors did already make a deal with him, u are free to vouch him again as well.

Here is a screenshot prooving he is fut, for those who insists in not believing this fact:
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/7/18906112920-orig.jpg

here is a screenshot where his friend tries to see if his former accounts still exists:
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/7/18906132424-orig.jpg

My kind regards.

RaA-KeY-YahH
09-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah,I had doubts that is he was fut aswell,but I couldn't prove it -_- Gj anyway

nejnej
09-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Wont be suprised if he joins the channel vouched by another admin.

shock_
09-07-2010, 12:38 PM
What done is done.
I wasnt sure he is fut, but i had guesses because after command !from i saw he is from UA(and there is probably only fut is from Ukraine),and that ninja30.rus guy had his chanse to play iHL yet we dont know exactly.But he starting to act like a retard with ruining games and trashtalk in russian language , so seems he dont want to play here.

Pun1sh9
09-07-2010, 12:45 PM
raa is a girl!

JusT.OwneD-.-
09-07-2010, 01:20 PM
LoL this qpyT6oJiuct left the game from our team yesterday and got 40% warn :S

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

and that ninja30.rus guy had his chanse to play iHL yet we dont know exactly.But he starting to act like a retard with ruining games and trashtalk in russian language , so seems he dont want to play here.

ninja also played a game with me yesterday, i was captain ... he wanted to have the carry . I didnt pick the hero he wanted and he started flaming and spamming die noob , when i was talking to the team. :S After that he was capping at all chat in russian , saying my name in his words, and some of his friends where laughing :O .
His manners on channel are not the best too. I've kicked him many times since i am mod , for capping and flaming. That's all from me.

Best regards
JusT.OwneD-

fut
09-07-2010, 01:40 PM
that was meanly for u side, puni. We were friends and i though i could trust u. Anyway im going flame other admins from other league. Cya

ps : btw u know that flame from my side is just a joke

shock_
09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
But ragequiting is not a joke
As for me , i wud let him play here , but nonstop timeban him for any retarded action

RaA-KeY-YahH
09-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Nope,he stays banned.