PDA

View Full Version : ban request

AliMcNab
04-08-2010, 07:34 PM
hi,
i'm AliMcnab and i wish to request that the player R4gn4rock will be banned.
i was in a pdc bot game with -sdso in the game name, however when the game started Ragnarock (he was blue) put in -apso and made clear that it was no accident and that he didn't care what the gamename said. after the game i went to the clan pdc channel and they referred me to this site.
i have saved the game but i don't know how to post a replay of the game here, i'd apreciate it if someone could explain that so i can supply the necessary proof.
thank you,
AliMcNab.

Ruggy-
05-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Ok

1) http://analyzer.cg-league.com VISIT THIS SITE
2) Fill out the bits and pieces, You will have to go through a directory path to get to the replay. Computer> OS (C:) > program files > Warcraft III\replay will more than likely be your directory path

E.G) C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\replay This is my file when i go to my replays. By clicking the replay (highlighting it and clicking the choose file button) a directory file should appear! P.S no need to give a big description in that section of the replay analyzer!

3) Press the upload button and your replay should be uploaded on its own webpage
4) Copy and paste the website address to your ban request and then we can look at the replay and hand out a punishment

EDIT: changed the site link, want to make my site famous! xD

AliMcNab
05-08-2010, 01:53 PM
i've tried but apparently my pc only saves the replay of the last game i was in (this was not the dota game this thread is about) and when i load the saved game on single player i don't get a replay of it :/
if anyone has any suggestions how i could still get the replay from this game they are most welcome, otherwise i'm afraid i can't supply any proof. :(

Ruggy-
05-08-2010, 03:13 PM
i've tried but apparently my pc only saves the replay of the last game i was in (this was not the dota game this thread is about) and when i load the saved game on single player i don't get a replay of it :/
if anyone has any suggestions how i could still get the replay from this game they are most welcome, otherwise i'm afraid i can't supply any proof. :(

WOW

after the game you need to press the save game button and name the replay, then you will have the replay saved..

Magn1tudE-
05-08-2010, 05:12 PM
or if you forget to do what ruggy said

go to your wc3 again c:\program files\warcraft III\replays

then just RENAME "Lastreplay" to anything "axax" "djnvwe" or whatever, and it will stay forever, otherwise wc3 will auto overwrite "LastReplay" everytime you play a new game.

you can also set it to automatically save everygame you play without having to do anything

Ruggy-
05-08-2010, 11:21 PM
or if you forget to do what ruggy said

go to your wc3 again c:\program files\warcraft III\replays

then just RENAME "Lastreplay" to anything "axax" "djnvwe" or whatever, and it will stay forever, otherwise wc3 will auto overwrite "LastReplay" everytime you play a new game.

you can also set it to automatically save everygame you play without having to do anything

Very true mag! Although i wouldn't do the save every game as it begins to take a lot of space and it can be difficult to find the replay you are looking for :P

AliMcNab
06-08-2010, 12:16 PM
srry but i don't have the time for this anymore i didn't find the save replay button and magnitude's solution only works in the future it doesn't explain how i can retrieve a replay from a saved game.
im going on vacation now so i can't try any longer :(
unless this thread is still open in 1.5 week