PDA

View Full Version : Demote Pooninthelagoon

TaCo]VuuV
12-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Hello there. Im pretty fucking tired of Poon's abuse which i found quite offensive. I posted a comment about this before because it annoys me that he doesn't take his admin responsability serious. He have been kicking me every time i join the channel even though i tell him to stop. He recently banned me because he finds it funny that i am taken out of the playerpool i signed in and therefore miss a game. When i complain about his behavior he just laugh at me and finds it hilarious while he went ingame and played the game i should be playing. As a fact this is the second time i post about this situation, and it seems that the other admins haven't taken it serious at all. So this time i must ask you to look at his behavior in a more firmly way, so he will get demoted and thereby stop his herrasment on me.

Like last time i've once again posted a screenshot to prove that i'm right and to convince you admins in my case.

http://www.uploadscreenshot.com/image/105381/6634786

Do something about it this time please (:

Regards VuuV

Nowocipki
12-08-2010, 06:25 PM
support.

Magn1tudE-
12-08-2010, 08:22 PM
+1

Lagoon
12-08-2010, 09:57 PM
i kick you as a friendly thing, thinking we were friends :S ( i guess not )

I banned you because you typed .end and signed new while still active, the ban was to get you to join the game.

Do you see me kicking anyone else? its a 'hello' kick. from 1 guy to another homosexual (hehe)

You need to lighten-up, its only a game, in fact its only PDC, whats all the drama for.

Its appearing where not needed, this is not serious abuse, its waste of time.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

magnitude, i would like to know what problem you have with me. Its strucken from the danish?

Best wishes

Magn1tudE-
12-08-2010, 10:10 PM
what you mean your 10 min timeban on me for "fede svin" which let me quote from you
as a friendly thing, thinking we were friends :S ( i guess not )

so maybe this made me dislike you, but its mainly the fact i am not a new player, and i have witnessed you abusing many times in ihl/pdc/pgc w.e and i just dont think you are admin material?

I dont really have much against you as a person/player just as an admin, a bit like raa :)

sup raa

peace

TaCo]VuuV
12-08-2010, 11:02 PM
"You need to lighten-up, its only a game, in fact its only PDC, whats all the drama for."

It really seems you take your admin job serious... Tbh i don't see why you should be admin at all. And refering to your kick after i typed .end draw: I DON'T GET IT. Why the hell would you ban me? As far as I'm concerned (and thats not good) it's not writen anywhere that an admin can ban because a user type .end draw. Really demote poon, theres no reason what so ever to let him stay as a admin conserning his lack of respect towards the job and me. And no this is not a joke or something so admins watch this topic carefully thank you.

And the game i .end drawed was already decided to be drawn so your arguement is invalid. Sorry

RaA-KeY-YahH
12-08-2010, 11:03 PM
what you mean your 10 min timeban on me for "fede svin" which let me quote from you

so maybe this made me dislike you, but its mainly the fact i am not a new player, and i have witnessed you abusing many times in ihl/pdc/pgc w.e and i just dont think you are admin material?

I dont really have much against you as a person/player just as an admin, a bit like raa :)

sup raa

peace

sup :]

P.S. I'll have a little chat with Atlantes and Poon,so you will be informed soonish .

TaCo]VuuV
12-08-2010, 11:14 PM
sup :]

P.S. I'll have a little chat with Atlantes and Poon,so you will be informed soonish .

Thank you Raa

Lagoon
12-08-2010, 11:35 PM

sup raa

peace

You have this wrong because ive never been demoted for 'abuse', or from what i know of.
It was just from mass complaints, from people that dislike my technique.

VuuV, i did not ban you for ending draw, i banned you for signing a new game while your current is active, and the ban was only there so you would join the game.

ButcheR_HoneY
13-08-2010, 12:12 PM
!support vuuv

nejnej
13-08-2010, 01:11 PM
+1