PDA

View Full Version : diadora shows his incompetence once again.

Pun1sh9
15-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Okay, I know many people had former complains about this user/staff member. He is a very well-known flamer, and a person who doesn't know anything about moderating nor administration nor being a competent staff member. All he can do is threatening people and flaming people, and if he gets fed off from people who doesn't ass lick him, he is timebanning them.

All of the above mentioned statements are facts as all of them are proved, and I have several witnesses as well. But in this case I don't think any special witnesses is requested since everyone knows who diadora is.

The very first day he got promoted was a big mistake, and I told several staff members about this issue.

I have recently speaked with atlantes, and he told me he got banned, because he kept on spamming "NIGGERS", "BLACK NIGGER SHIT" etc, both in game and in PDC channel. But suddenly he got unbanned, by who?

PDC has become a very chaotic place, there are no rules and many of the staff members are either inactive or incompetent to solve the very basic problems going through on PDC channel and games. Many of the staff member obviously got random promoted due to the revive of PDC they took advantage of ass-licking higher staff members to get promoted to staff. Because none of the staff members could ever think PDC would get revived and that they didn't need any competent staff member, since it had been inactive for many months.

Well my request is firstly to demote him, due to his lack of manners and his incompetence as staff, and give him heavy warn due to abuse of his staff powers. Since he has timebanned me twice and flamed me several times, while I was trying to make a point.

Here is a SS where he timebans me.

And I got warned 20% as well, reason: "trolling me ed several times", I would be glad if he could specify his argument, there were no trollings going on, on my side.

Yours sincerely.

Diadora
15-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Since the start of PDC/iHL you just cant shut up, I ask you several times to first mind your own buisness and second to shut the fuck up, I just asked it so nicely for 200 times, you kept on annoying me, and annoying me, and you think its strange that I timeban you for some minutes? ( most admins would of giving you an higher punishment ) so I was even gentle
If an admin asks you to stop the bullshit ( you were mass trolling me ) it would be nice if you actually stop it.

If admins would think the same way you do, I would never be an admin, but I am, So get over it.

You show an screenshot of me timebanning you, that show's what?, that shows MASS FLAME, mass RAGE?, I dont think so.

And last, there were enough ppl asking you to shut up, but noooo.. mister pun1sh9 knows best.
First you are an fanboy, whispering me all the time when I log on, and then you put a demote request on me, are you on drugs? I should of giving you an higher timeban for wasting my admin time right now, but I can be a decent man, and will leave it with this, but you stop trolling me, and thats an offical warning, the ice is getting thin, once you brake it you accept the result of your own actions

You say : That all facts in the first lines are all proven, But where are the SS's, where the mass replays etc, You talk shit and you know it, Dont come with an empty request to warn/demote/shit on me,
To bad I've been gentle to you

P.S, you say I asslicking admins one more time, and a really high punishment will follow.

Regards, GoD]Diadora

Nowocipki
15-08-2010, 02:02 AM
i didn't read it... i just want to write... pun1sh9 you have rly some personal issues, always some problems with admins... always they discriminate you, there is ALWAYS sth, maybe you should start to think that you are the one which should change... not all others?

Atlantes
15-08-2010, 02:04 AM
timeban was legal

problem solved