Since an hour I have access to the admin area so of course I don't know everything. Maybe you also know that I wasn't in the staff for a long time so of course I don't know everything yet.
I'm well aware you havent been in the staff for some time, and I dont expect you to know everything that has been going on just yet, hence the reason why I asked you to get updated on the forum instead of goofing around in the channel with your pet-bot. It's beyond me, why you timeban me for being friendly - in a "souwl kind of way".

Thereby you are saying I will be inactive for 2 weeks. That is not true because of a few reasons.
No atlantes, I didnt say that. You did. See the screenshot plz.

But the most important thing is that you are the whole day trolling in the channel.
Lately i've been in the channel for a good two hours every day, either you're lying again, or maybe your definition of whole day is just totally different from mine.

So I suggest to just play games when your timeban is over. If a staff member is "abusing" you can post that at the forum and let the staff decide who is doing his job and who not
That's what I did, however, I expected an admin a little more competent than blister to handle it.
we all know blister is best left moderating general chat, where the not so important - but indeed funny stuff is going on, credit to axel and his ihl cronichles

Speaking of you blister, let me show you why you're so incompetent.

souwleye i saw u even banning people for saying that u should be demoted
Banning? you should elaborate on that one, do you mean a permaban or a timeban? there's a difference.
Moreover if you say someone should be demoted and you have reason behind, there is no problem.

and a timeban for decreasing atlantes reputation in public is fitting her perfectly, its just one day anyway.
You're such a hypocrite, you lifted both fatality's and onlyalmighty's timebans. Timebans issued for decreasing an admins reputation in public, and this was nothing like that, I was just using the .send command, when I think back I could've been more discrete and I shall be next time.

and atlantes is not lying, i was talking today with chaos, and he updated the ranks, and he got his access today.
Uhm, I didnt accuse atlantes of lying till now ss speaks. Go watch it again.

king regards
you're always so formal, king blister

Kind regards to you too.