Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im a bit lost here. Is this chemical guy = qpy = fut ?
    You shouldnt play with matches..

no its Yupinator

and by the way mythic, the flame off which i am accused is not proven, so its worthless, you've to get that.

Oh yea thats the one i was thinking about. But what was your other acc before you changed to chemical?
    You shouldnt play with matches..

But can we please stop this, FACT: I am warned 100% for something which can not be proved

I just said, Yupinator

By a Super Admin. And even so, it should not have to be "proven" by a Staff Member. Altough with some of the incompetence we've seen before, this might need to be proven, but a Super Admin is ofcourse, exceptional to this.

And those are the voices of many users, which have seen you in action. That's like witnesses in a murder.

You believe them, don't you? Especially if 'they' are not just an individual.

Well, first off all, we all know the reputation and the behaviour of souwleye if we talk about him warning and banning innocent people just because he lost to them, next to that we are talking about just one or two guys, not enough witnesses in my opinion, and we've 2 guys who support me so there is a neutral endscore. (That are the bottom facts, you already know my opinion about the guys who accused me of flaming).

Then I got a question for you. What if some guy, in this case a super-admin, just decides to ban a user, because he simply wants to (he lost to him or he was just annoyed by some silly fact), the user stands alone and has no protection, because its his word against the word of an s-admin. What would you say about this issue?

I would just like to put my two cents here.

"And those are the voices of many users, which have seen you in action. That's like witnesses in a murder."
    All i see is this samstagplanet dude spamming and flaming this forum, thats not many users in my oppinion.

Plus i know chemical for a while now, we play the occasional funwar. But hes not very active anymore, like one game per week mostly.
    And i can vouch his skill level is higher then atleast 80% of pdc players, even when hes playing 1 game per week. Problem with pdc and dota imo is just that he really, really doesnt care if he wins or loses.

I guess something happend in a game with souwl where he didnt do his best or preformed poorly in game and disced. And souwl made the judgement call of banning him.

As you know im also a friend of souwleye, so im not here to discredit anyone or start a flame war. I believe this situation is just souwleye doing is best to improve the league, and caught up with chemical on a bad moment. Leading to this ban.

I would also like to say that samstagplaned is one of the lower skilled players in pdc atm. And as you can see in previous treads of him he is running some personal vendetta against chemical and myself, often also mistaking one for the other. So his comments on this matter should not be given much thought.

The only one who can end this discussion is Souwleye, so ill ask him what he wants. His judgement should be the final verdict.

P.S Blister, chemical is a friend of mine, so i open this thread :P.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 14-04-2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Rugrat,Sams,FuryOwns.

And for the rest, my post is still valid enough to let him stay banned, even for Fury's posts alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Rugrat,Sams,FuryOwns.

And for the rest, my post is still valid enough to let him stay banned, even for Fury's posts alone.
    Not to spam the forums or anything but...

Furyowns is contradicting himself in his post, first stating that in his oppinion 100% was to much. Then saying souwleye told him he should have seen him in game. This is a clear cut case of "hearsay" and thats never admissible. Saying retardass ofc is not permaban worthy. So this just leads us back to souwleye who should make the final call.

Rugrat is not talking about his gameplay nor his flaming in channel, only about his obnoctions posts in this thread. Because hes banned atm, its a bit understandeble hes pissed, ofc not justifying these comments. But still has nothing to do with the original ban.

Like i said sams is only trolling himself, and he is on a personal vendetta against chemical, all over one game the 3 of us played. So his comments are not very trustworty.

But hey, like i said. The one who knows why hes banned and what happend is Souwleye, so he should make the decicion.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 14-04-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    Rugrat,Sams,FuryOwns.

On rugrat's issue I totally agree with littlebug, sorry but I'm just kinda pissed right now, and the flame I used in this thread wasn't ment to be real flame or something. Sams, you heared enough I hope.
    About fury, dude srsly, let me tell it one more time. 1. I d/ced 2. I didn't play for one week or so, study + sport. 3. I came back and found out that I got banned. I never came to the channel after the game, because I couldn't even COME to the channel since my internetprovider had a blackout and our internet was down for 1 day.... I couldn't have said retarded ass ! Please man, just LISSEN

Seems like you got banned for allot of reasons. and since you got banned by a higher rank admin there is no need for me or tannen to look into the matter. its out of our hands. whisp souwleye in game about your banappeal. his judgement will end this appeal with or without proof.
    ill let this thread open for now till souwl has a clear answer.

regards.
    Last edited by madb; 15-04-2010 at 04:36 AM.

Well that's the problem, since souwleye had no reason, he won't respond, and since he won't respond, I won't get unbanned. In other words: I'm fcked. Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by madb View Post
    Seems like you got banned for allot of reasons. and since you got banned by a higher rank admin there is no need for me or tannen to look into the matter. its out of our hands. whisp souwleye in game about your banappeal. his judgement will end this appeal with or without proof.
    ill let this thread open for now till souwl has a clear answer.

regards.
    when will you people get it, I'm banned for NO REASON

You have a serious attitude problem - and you didnt disconnect that game. You left on purpose.

I repeat, you're not the type of player we want in pdc.

Case closed.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Default ..

hm,
    thats one of the threads i dont like.

bc i have to choose between a users word and a admins word.

since im not god (yes im not!), i dont know whos right, well i can guess :P, but i rather dont^^

so i have a idea, but i will make a post at admin forum to prevent this ugly situation, since i rly rly hate cases where ppl are treaten unfair.

in your case i have to support the post of littlebug.
    i also think ur a decent player and average mannered for pdc.
    and i guess souwle is willed to reduce your unvouch to an timeban, when i talk to him from "friend to friend" XD

best regards, hold on
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12