Default Ban Request KioM|Esik

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c0be1b75adcb

Shadow Fiend = Kiom|ESIK
    Potm = Flow4v
    Witch Doctor = SachsaWOW
    Shaker = Kiom|RICE
    Kunkka = VilleVallo

okay here's how it goes !

we played this nice game, i felt like we kept comming back, but witch doc perma suacided, so it was clearly going backwards all the time!
    shadow fiend played nice, and i liked he's carry, but what i diddn't like was he's manners.
    dota pride 2 is getting filled up with flamers and whiners, and i honestly don't know why.
    i guess you cannot avoid that ..

i started potm top very bad, because of frustration, and because i had a good opponent, i admit that, and i also said it in chat .

shaker and shadow fiend perma flamed me, from min 10 till end, and it's not acceptable.

KioM|eSiK[Peon]: Vouched by PeLaTis(14:57:58 08/02/10); Rated Newbie(176/559); Last game: DPCM1729;

i'm sick and tired of getting flamed all the time, so i request kiom|esik for atleast 3-5 days, and he's friend 1-3 days .. you're admins, you decide ..

thank you for your time.

unsupp this is just nonsense

a. wd did fine, sacrificed buying items for wards, etc
    b. how are we supposed to ignore our potm insta losing the game in top lane
    c. this guy is ranked like last in dp2 yet still has captain rank?
    d. i have no doubt he or anyone else in dp2 would flame me too if i failed that badly
    Last edited by rice; 06-06-2010 at 08:33 PM.

tajeb omar (; ..
    - ma te7kish ma3i .

anyways, im not reporting for your gameplay but for your manners.

and for the record, i diddn't play dp2 for 2 weeks, so thats why im low ranked.
    and ofcourse i've got many losses. but hey, im not afraid to play vs stack .

@rice
    i diddn't say wd failed, he just suacided the wrong places, was too aggressive when we were defending.
    so basicly it was a 4v5 def all the time.
    ye, she outlvl'd me, but i thought the captain agreed to let es be top ?
    i lost because of frustration, trykea was good with lasthits etc, so i failed it - period.

i would never flame, and flaming is not an exuse, no matter how bad you are!

you crossed the line 20 times, and while i was talking nicely to you, you actually flamed me in all your replies.
    am i lying? because if you say i am, then go check replay

Default banned

2 days banned for flamming.

CloseD
    I return in ninJa s style !

Back Again In The Game Nabz