Thread: Hi all

Cool Hi all

Hallo everybody.... i am from India and new to this forum and community. My name is Ram and i am 24 years. I Need some assistance from all of guys. i want to be vouched in this league can ne1 show me the way how can i become vouched. I have been playing since map 6.48b and continue. i want to play a competative game with some of Decent players. so pls help me for how to get vocued.

Regards,
    rama.

Hey there Ram! This is the section where you can pick a league and post a vouch request:
    MyMGN League's section
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

Quote Originally Posted by KicA View Post
    Hey there Ram! This is the section where you can pick a league and post a vouch request:
    MyMGN League's section
    ok ty. kindly give me d links pls i want to vouched in leauge but donno which leauge..

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

Quote Originally Posted by KicA View Post
    thnx

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ramrocks View Post
    thnx
    @ Kica i played in india dota leauge room and clan war rooms. But i didn't play on battle net. we are playing in LAN Server not on Battle.net. Can u tell me in Bulgaria Leauge room which server used to play.

India Leauge room is currently dead. and i want competitive gaming. Thats y i came here and want to join this leauge as well. 1 more thing i had played clan matches in india clan war room and i have that match replayes so can i post it here as a vouch request. i am newbie in this community. so guide me Pls where required.

Of course i will help you. Try posting a request here.

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

@ kica is Q - auth is compulsary???

if yes pls help me how to creat an account for it. i read all of the informations to creat a q - auth but didn't find registration form.

Yes, Q - Auth is mandatory to play in certain leagues.

We cannot show you how to create one and so on (you could try some of the league forums), but Google can .