Thread: admin abuse

Default admin abuse

hello, i m pinkerman)Amea as you can see
    i want to report admin ALpheus in room Greece ,cause he banned me for 10weeks for what?flaming to another player.i admit i use some bad words,i cant interprete them in english.But what for?i was on argue with one player in the room (not the admin ofc) and i just told 2 bad words and rewarded with 10weeks ban.the words were not so bad i guess,you can check it.it happened today 25/8/2010 about 21:20 time in greece (+2:00 gmt).thanks for your time,hope you check it with the admin ALpheus .i just say in advance that they are friends with the other man i argued...and it is so bad that some admins abuse their abilities for personal "help".

Anyway, i have talked with this greece staff guy, he said me that you are banned because you flamed hard... Anyway i think 10 weeks is to much, but only rogers can unban you atm... W8 few days and we will see what to do.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

thanks for your imediate response,i know it is too much...hope problem is fixed.

ban is not unfair this guy is
    spammer,flammer insulting families and ofc crybaby
    more bans will come if he wont stop flaming
    Last edited by GaNkWiThDaMe-.-; 26-08-2010 at 11:05 AM.

gankwithdame_ it is not fair first no to introduce yourself and second telling lies...
    1)introduce yourself=the man i argued with...and exchanged bad words...so dont petend like someone else that has also seen me "saying bad words".
    2)never insulted any member of your family,i ve never spammed (you ), and i dont crybaby.

p.s your age is 16,mine is 26 not that matters...just adding it here...
    oh,i almost forgot it...tell here in public if u have the "balls",if u r friend of admin Alpheus and if u begged him to ban me for 10weeks...and u were so happy that i have been banned for that much time...but i dont except anything from you...you r afraid of truth...you proved with your post here

thanks a lot!

Well today i noticed i got banned too in Greece channel! And what for?? In quotes it says "i 'm pudge^rot".. This is the message i receive: [ERROR] [Greece] You are timebanned from this channel for "eimai o pudge^rot" until 20:43 on 03/11/2010. Banned for more than 2 months and no explanation...

P.s. I dont even play in greece room, but i really dont like ppl who are not taking their "job" seriously...

[Timeban] [Greece] :: From 20:43 on 25/08/2010 To 20:43 on 03/11/2010 [Admin] :: gankwithdame-.- [Reason] :: eimai o pudge^rot

This sounds bad..
    Banned lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by cookieR)AMEA View Post
    Well today i noticed i got banned too in Greece channel! And what for?? In quotes it says "i 'm pudge^rot".. This is the message i receive: [ERROR] [Greece] You are timebanned from this channel for "eimai o pudge^rot" until 20:43 on 03/11/2010. Banned for more than 2 months and no explanation...

P.s. I dont even play in greece room, but i really dont like ppl who are not taking their "job" seriously...
    I thought u was pinkerman amea or it was something like the same..
    so sorry
    problem solved with pinkerman and now we are friends
    Last edited by GaNkWiThDaMe-.-; 30-08-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Ok,as a Head admin of GREEK COMMUNITY CHANEL,i have to clear something.My admins/staff members in this room have 100% of my sup for their decisions.BUT.ALL OF EM CAN DO SHIT DECISIONS ONCE.I wont accept second wrong decision.From now and en,u should all have to care about ur manners in chanel.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

And btw,both bans was correct!

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Close the threat.i agree,for those 2 bans.

Quote Originally Posted by GaNkWiThDaMe-.- View Post
    I thought u was pinkerman amea or it was something like the same..
    so sorry
    problem solved with pinkerman and now we are friends
    All that you said Mr Head Admin is right. Could you please tell me the reason i got banned? You said that you agree on my ban. Keep in mind i visited Greece channel once and never wrote anything in there. Thanks in advance!

P.s. My ban has nothing to do with pinkerman)AMEA 's ban.

Guys if he flamed gangwithdame he sure have reason to do.

For example this guy play only with top50rank full 5 team against 1450ranks who dont care about leaving feeding and loosing and yet he feed with carry 0 5 like np. This is not just one example this hapen all time with this lowskilled wannabe dude .

That`s true... When i joined the game, i was against him, but he be4 typed !ready , when he saw my rank he left...

Quote Originally Posted by Frag(-_-)Artist View Post
    Guys if he flamed gangwithdame he sure have reason to do.

For example this guy play only with top50rank full 5 team against 1450ranks who dont care about leaving feeding and loosing and yet he feed with carry 0 5 like np. This is not just one example this hapen all time with this lowskilled wannabe dude .
    whats ur problem with the
    "i dont wanna lose games-play with leavers n noobs"?
    and whats ur problem about my dota skills?
    everytime u get death cuz no miss you spam to "all"
    motherfucking noob team
    thats why i delete u from everything
    today u was spaming on europe public because they kill you when u was afk
    so?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaA View Post
    That`s true... When i joined the game, i was against him, but he be4 typed !ready , when he saw my rank he left...
    so what?
    whats so bad?
    most people do the same when they see -1400rank
    thats 99%means that you are game ruiner-spamer-leaver
    why should i waste my time playing with you?
    give me a good reason

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

and anyway its my choise if i am gonna play with my friends
    vs noobs
    thats not bad

It's offtopic but i stop flame in games because its pointless and it does not increase skill of gameruining autoattacker or support who is somehow unable to use one button to help.

Well i tell some person to GTFO when he resume when i was toilete. And of course i have set move command to enemy tower, you can quess what happen .

Same shit happen same day when other team strugling because i get fat with carry they was unable to anything and they kill throne when i really need to go toilete it just doesn't make you happy when people abuse fairplay for +5 :S

I see nothing bad on dont go ready in games with people rank <1500 because from my personal experience 90% of games with low rank guys ended ruined HARD. But in your case you play only with 4x 1600-2000 guys on vento against 1450ranks.

Your KDA ratio compare to your win ration proove this hard and you feeding 0:5 with carry when team score is like 50:6 so END OF STORY you just sux at dota man :-)
    Last edited by Frag(-_-)Artist; 01-09-2010 at 08:38 PM.

1)you are not the one who will tell me bout my dota skills
    2)as u say -1400points are 99%game ruiners-leavers-feeders
    3)its not my bad that my friends have above 1600points rofl
    4)80%i play with people from my country as team
    so stop whining
    if you want to play with low rank players do it
    i dont want too
    and btw
    dont lie when u have some1 low ranked in your team u ask for kick
    but when he is enemy you just type !ready and have no problem
    i hope we finish here and be mates again:-)
    (and i am 100% sure that u dont stop flam-insulting families of other guys)you always do this and you will keep doing this
    have fun.

If someone 1450less he is kicked you are just trolling around back to the cage trollnoob.

(I personally dont like game with even one guy less 1500 and i ussualy skip them to play more skilled games)

And OFC just curious when i insult someone family? Bunch of lies trolililili
    Last edited by Frag(-_-)Artist; 02-09-2010 at 01:09 AM.

I still see that i m banned.... And still no answer!!! As i got it i was banned by mistake. Prove me wrong...

P.s. Please dont spam and respond to the problem that is mentioned in this thread...
    Last edited by cookieR)AMEA; 05-09-2010 at 09:11 PM.