Default Admin Application - Deathwhirl

Personal Info

Your name: Henrik (if more is needed then I'd rather PM)

Your country: Finland

Spoken languages: Finnish, Swedish, English, German (not that much tho)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Deathwhirl

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: DIV league, but that doesn't exist anymore.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Depends on my mood, but I tend to play atleast a couple DotA games each day. In a week I'd say that my playtime goes abit over 40 hours.

How long you have been playing DotA: A couple years tho not that active in the meanwhile. I had brakes to be more exact.

Your ability to communicate with others: It's good, I tend to get people. Also I don't get pissed very easily, but I unlike people capsing around or just spamming useless things like "omg" all the time.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, I have read and understood them. And I do abide by them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I might get a little frustrated by I don't show it. The caps thing is mostly annoying here.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Not that I'd know atleast

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) I suppose so, got it anyway.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well of course to help you guys out a little because I enjoy playing DotA and I'd like to be a part of keeping PGC alive. You propably know that DIV fell apart and I wouldn't like the same happening here.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well I am reliable, I come on almost every single day for atleast a couple hours in the time bracket 16:00 - 21 or 22.00 GMT+2. Also I enjoy helping people out with various stuff and just socializing.

A few things about yourself: I play tennis once a week, Mondays 14:30-15:30 (GMT) and drums also on Mondays, 18:00-18:30 (GMT). I like hanging out with friends as well, but that's mostly during the weekends. I play alot of PC games as well, mostly Age of Empires 3 and Warcraft 3. I quitted WoW a few months ago, and I was in one of the top guilds tho. It just became too tiring with 5x4 hours raids each week + all the time to get stuff for it, and it took most of my free time. It just burns you out. I like listening to metal music and going on gigs/festivals. My favorites include bands like Children of Bodom, Darkthrone and Immortal ---> I listen mainly to death and black metal, but I also like classic metal bands such as Metallica among others.

Additional information: Oh yes about weekends; If I go out with friends I won't prolly be on at all during the day, but if I don't, I'm just online pretty much nonstop.

Good English.
    Decent application.
    Lot of activeness.

+1

!Support from me too but he must get a little bit more active on the forum and he will be a perfect admin ^^ GL pal
    EP.

Support by me,he is too active for the time being.And i would love him to be on the site more.The only thing i want him to try to excercise is his nerves.Cause Caps make him nervous easily as it seemed..Anyway +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!

Thanks for the nice comments mates =)

Nice request Nice English Ok no need anymore . !ACCEPTED

Welcome TO PGC ADMIN team.And more active in forum Have fun ..All admins will checked

Hello,Iam back