Default Introducing myself - NinJaZz

Hello everyone ! I'm Michael, 18 years old, undergraduate student. I come from Greece and occupy too.

From now on I'm a member of Clan MGN staff as an admin abuse manager. This is because I was invited by an old friend and partner, Infector and I'd like to work with him once again ! ;p

About DotA:
    I've been playing DotA for 4+ years and so I go on ! Last year I was Captain Manager in Clan NoL Staff but I quitted several months ago for personal reasons and recently I was invited to join softareagaming(#sfg.dota in irc) staff, offspring of the well-known league eedl but I didn't accept the invitation due to lack of time.
    I've taken part in many greek and european leagues as a player and I'm always trying to improve myself in all levels.
    Generally, I like competitive DotA and I think I have gained enough experience in DotA gaming as in forum issues too.

About Me and Myself:
    I'm a devotee of hip hop music and culture generally and in my free time I play basketball. I also like reading philosophical books and searching about issues of ideological content. This year I finish school and I'm planning to study journalism. Future is uncertain !

Well, that was all I had to say, I don't really like to talk about myself, but I had to !
    If you got any questions or you need any kind of help, don't hesitate ! Hope you now know who you're dealin' with now ! ;p
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

Glad you chose to introduce yourself .

Something missing.
    Oh yes, you forgot to mention that you are a fag.

Kidding.
    Ninjazz <3

Welcome.

Hey mate

Welcome to our family

Ninjazz is a reliable person,he is good player,and his favourite hero is Necrolyte! Kidding
    He is able to help your league guys,we all love Ninjazz!

Πολλοί δεν παίζουν dota 2 επειδή ακόμα δεν έχει βγει maphack!

Welcome Crazy Boy :P
    *Nobody Does It Better*

Hello NinJaZz and welcome to our forum and DotA-leauge.
    Thanks for joining.

Regards WcGoD