Default Games not closed.

Okay listen up, we have few games unclosed, so i'll mention them here. And player who were participians of this games are needed to give some proof about it's scoring or they will be drawed.

pdc22 Sentinel: Ghenadii Rich_And_Famous KillingSpree kapty3 nabusardar - Scourge Changor Dark7865 figlio)di)puta ccmoz. zimoch100. Any of you upload replay so we can score this game.

pdc81 sentinel: pxn- nowocipki vash.vs.knives placer ellhnas - scourge samwise-gamgee esis.weezy blauwhuid raw-d spaceman1 . Any of you upload replay?

pdc82 sentinel: cheggalein bli5ter]par[ d4rk.norma d3cibel onkelbance - scourge swq-dave jabpwnzyou spoongebob hido diewithsm1le . Upload replay or it will be drawed.

pdc84 sentinel : delije-sever cornis boom-pow-boom killingspree nysteadt90 - scourge 1k1 neandrtalez rikuuuuu ud_freak lacunza . Same for this game.

pdc87 sentinel : toomanybeers ps_hubabuba man.not.caring kamikazie saint - scourge : patratel mazimaz akimperial eaeb.rawquert max_opole .

Just reply to this tread with your replay of won/lost game.... Any usless spam will be deleted.

Regards, r10-
    If u seek revenge dig TWO graves

Hated by many, Respected by ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by r10- View Post
    Okay listen up, we have few games unclosed, so i'll mention them here. And player who were participians of this games are needed to give some proof about it's scoring or they will be drawed.

[...]

pdc81 sentinel: pxn- nowocipki vash.vs.knives placer ellhnas - scourge samwise-gamgee esis.weezy blauwhuid raw-d spaceman1 . Any of you upload replay?

[...]

Regards, r10-
    Thank you my fellow friend, sentinel won the game, replay -> http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/...wnload/115417/

R10- Could you please check my status with bans, etc. I seem to not get in because the chan is restricted (i had that problem after the game and entered vote with /w ; however others seemed to have the problem too...
    Can you fix this issue and check weather its of uncorrect bans or what? Because obviously im registered....

Greetings!

i have replay 2^^ channel is closed? coz of spam bots?

Default ..

first of all:

pdc82 sentinel: cheggalein bli5ter]par[ d4rk.norma d3cibel onkelbance - scourge swq-dave jabpwnzyou spoongebob hido diewithsm1le . Upload replay or it will be drawed.
    i won this game, (luna 10-3 or something like this)
    and i think its not necessery that i post a replay, anyway im not sure, if i got it.

but furthermore i suggest its okay if a minimum of 2 ppl confirm the game result here in forum (1 scourge and 1 sentinel)

so i confirm 82 to sentinel, i know swq-dave, he is a fair guy, he will sure confirm my post

and ofc i wont recorrect it until he or an other scourge player posted the confirmation, i will follow the rules like you all should do :P

REgards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Default ..

well seems no one is interested in recorrecting their results

so im closing the thread due 2 inactivity.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

This tread has been repopened, we don't need unsolved games here no more, so please let me messure and keep and eye on my treads, i'll do what i have to do, now i'll kindly ask you to score Vash.Vs.Knives game, then i'll ask again others to upload replays because as it seems this tread is being usless due to inactivity...... I'll give you 5 days more....

Regards, r10-
    If u seek revenge dig TWO graves

Hated by many, Respected by ALL.

Topic ACCEPTED and MOVED
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...