Default RGC Extration error/Faulty download link

whenever I download the client and whenever i open it this appears : ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC (1).zip: Unexpected end of archive

then when i try to extract it this appears : ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC (1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Can someone help me please? I downloaded the client like 3times already and each time is the same.

zzz

help!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

hi, just downloaded, extracted, patched and runned the client, probably its problem with your winrar, redownload it.
    Banned lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    hi, just downloaded, extracted, patched and runned the client, probably its problem with your winrar, redownload it.
    hey man

I just downloaded winrar, win zip and a new client. still the same, winrar says the client is damaged and winzip says the client isn't a valid archive

if it helps im using win 7 32bit

I re-uploaded for you here: http://www.2shared.com/file/nxIfXvpC/RGC.html

Quote Originally Posted by NeC.madchen View Post
    i downloaded that file and tried to exxtract it but this happened

! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC.rar: The file "" header is corrupt
    ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC.rar: Cannot create folder
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC.rar: Unexpected end of archive

@@ idk is it just me...

But, unfortunately, not all of users have broadband Internet connection. Some of them use wireless links and old, rotten cables. In such cases, the link is unstable, it may often disappear, be ready to encounter download corruption issues. You may think, that download managers help to resolve the issue? Of course, download managers give you a chance to complete your downloads. In the same time, these programs are more effective, when downloading unpacked files. If you're trying to download a large file, packed with RAR archiver, it usually leads to CRC errors and other problems.
    I founded this application, I am not sure if it works but you can test it.
    Code:
    http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/rar_file_header_corrupt.html
    Banned lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    I founded this application, I am not sure if it works but you can test it.
    Code:
    http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/rar_file_header_corrupt.html
    unfortunately that app has to be purchased, is there a way some one can send me the client (nonrar) by email or sth?

Okay so the download on the site should've worked with winrar, if even the upload from another user i shown as corrupted on your PC, there'a s chance it's your problem. Maybe it's some sort of virus attaching itself to the files you download.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers View Post
    Okay so the download on the site should've worked with winrar, if even the upload from another user i shown as corrupted on your PC, there'a s chance it's your problem. Maybe it's some sort of virus attaching itself to the files you download.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    maybe it is me, but anyways thanks for the help and feedback guys guess gotta stick with shitty garena

Quote Originally Posted by cook1l1n1 View Post
    maybe it is me, but anyways thanks for the help and feedback guys guess gotta stick with shitty garena
    I can't let you do that before we try everything that's possible :-)

I just uploaded a new version last night on here: http://rgccdn.appspot.com/downloads/RGC.zip

Can you try if that works? Also switch off your antivirus programs, that may be the problem.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

I can't let you do that before we try everything that's possible :-)

I just uploaded a new version last night on here: http://rgccdn.appspot.com/downloads/RGC.zip

Can you try if that works? Also switch off your antivirus programs, that may be the problem.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    thanks so much for ur time and help ^^
    but unfortunately the same thing happened zzz

"windows cannot open the folder.
    The compressed (zipped) folder 'c:\users\BKC\downloads\RGC.zip' is invalid"

this time i cant even see the files inside the zip. If you can, can you send me the entire client (preferably nonzip/winrar) through mail? my email is xxwatermanxx@gmail.com

thanks so much for ur time and help ^^
    but unfortunately the same thing happened zzz

"windows cannot open the folder.
    The compressed (zipped) folder 'c:\users\BKC\downloads\RGC.zip' is invalid"

this time i cant even see the files inside the zip. If you can, can you send me the entire client (preferably nonzip/winrar) through mail? my email is xxwatermanxx@gmail.com
    I compressed that one via the native Windows function. I've compressed a file using winrar, can you try that?

www.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.rar

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

I compressed that one via the native Windows function. I've compressed a file using winrar, can you try that?

www.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.rar

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    thanks mate, works like a charm! thank u so much for ur time n effort!!

I experience the same problem with this guy here. Hope the link Rogers gave can solve my problem as well since I have a Gosu showmatch this saturday

Same thing with last link that rogers gave?

The link Rogers gave works. Thanks!

RGC Extration error/Faulty download link
    whenever I download the client and whenever i open it this appears : ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC (1).zip: Unexpected end of archive

then when i try to extract it this appears : ! C:\Users\BKC\Downloads\RGC (1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Can someone help me please? I downloaded the client like 3times already and each time is the same.

zzz

help!!!

I recently found that solution to this problem. I downloaded the client on my friends computer and the same problem occured. why? because of mozilla firefox. Downloading the client while using firefox damages the program i think. Using opera it works fine. just want to share this information for others.

firefox bad
    other browsers good

Using opera it works fine. just want to share this information for others.

firefox bad
    other browsers good
    Well thank you very much for sharing your solution with us. Unfortunately all too often users post a problem and then say that they solved it, but they never say why or how. So we'll have this problem as a record for future reference, and I'm glad to see that your RGC works now.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers