Thread: Admin Abuse

Default Admin Abuse

my RGC ID is OmarTheAwesum Reporting Admin ID:~_^PhaNtOm in room CGA
    I attached the file cuz i cant upload to www.adotaparser.com and here is the Description

at minute 19:42 i begged him to use dagger to kill creeps so we can take tower and go back fast b4 any of them comes, but he didnt want to , so we barley got tower then kunkka killed one of us...
    at minute 36:00 he was raged when i swapped wr to save her and not him . he was lower hp , and stuck between 3 of the enemies , kunkka was there , if i swappped him , kunkka can kill him with his tide bringer hit , and i will die cuz i am stuck near them , so only he died , but he couldnt see that , so he was raged...
    plus that he has low farming skills, i said he has low farming skills u can check the way he farms creeps, he kills 2 out of 4 creeps even when he is free farming and no one is harrasing him, u can see that clear at minute 26:00 also through the whole game , at the game start i had more money than him even i didn't farm creeps, only 1 pull and i killed sd one time , yet i made more money then him .... he was loosing cuz the game was hard , not because of me or my play style , but after i swapped wr instead of him , he was most raged most , and he said low skill venge . if he was more aware of the situation he wouldn't say that.
    Attached Files Attached Files