Thread: Nirvana

Default Nirvana

Well... 18 years have passed since I was born and Kurt Cobain unfortunately died ...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young and these .... still live and make multi-millions....

The reason why I made this thread is to remind you all , Kurt was one of the best musicians and songwriters.
    He's birthday was in 20/02/67.

I hope , many people still listen to his significant songs...

"Nothing is true , everything is permitted."

Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is "smells like teen spirit".
    Izadorcas - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Truality View Post
    Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is "smells like teen spirit".
    That says a lot...

~_~

Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is drugs.

...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young ....

because to be good they need to take drugs, or to handle the fact that they are famous and their lifes instrest everyone.... so i dont feel any sorry for this suiciders , that used to had they money,their health but they decide to suicide cause of publicity!!
    Βαρύ λουκέτο στη καρδιά μ' επιγραφή επάνω
    να γράφει: "απαγορεύεται, αγάπες πιά δεν κάνω".

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING. ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
    ( Click to show/hide )

Da end
    ( Click to show/hide )

Default YOOO

Quote Originally Posted by ASotOsIoS View Post
    ...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young ....

because to be good they need to take drugs, or to handle the fact that they are famous and their lifes instrest everyone.... so i dont feel any sorry for this suiciders , that used to had they money,their health but they decide to suicide cause of publicity!!
    You're wrong... most of the great musicians had hard life ... and they do not suicide because they are famous !

It's Kurt not curt...

Quote Originally Posted by KAC|~Roma View Post
    Only thing that comes to mind upon hearing the name Curt Cobain is drugs.
    This...

Nirvana=lots of respect.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Default ANT1

RECPECT !
    Μάτια που κλαίνε μην τα πιστεύεις
    είναι επικίνδυνα να τα αγαπάς
    Θα σε γελάσουνε αν τα λατρεύεις
    θα σε πληγώσουν και θα πονάς

( Click to show/hide )

Love Nirvana and Kurt. They gave me tones of good memories to carry in my life

I went to see them play one of their last shows in 1993....unfortunately I cannot remember much, since I was only 10...but to the day I really love their music. Kurt Cobain was very troubled, yet people are not completely sure that it was suicide...that doesn't bring him back to life though. I wish he would've had more time.

RIP Kurt, Thank you for the music.
    Last edited by ramona; 05-07-2012 at 09:40 AM.

,, COME as you are ''
    Well, Kurt Cobain is one of biggest Music legends. Respect.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

I dnt know about the legend but i just hear the song and it really touch my heart

Nirvana caramel my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipa_Herb View Post
    Nirvana caramel my favorite!
    LOL.. u should check the other flavours too.

Kurt Cobain, was awsome still hearing now and then some of his songs. Reminds me school years. (Yes I am old)

Default Kid you dont understand the meanin of this life if u really ask urself this stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkShInEsS View Post
    Well... 18 years have passed since I was born and Kurt Cobain unfortunately died ...And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young and these .... still live and make multi-millions....

The reason why I made this thread is to remind you all , Kurt was one of the best musicians and songwriters.
    He's birthday was in 20/02/67.

I hope , many people still listen to his significant songs...

Look ...You have 18 years ..It means you have 15 in ur head ..That's my opinion and i am pretty sure that is correct. You asked "And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young " .
    First of all ...Hes NOT good musician..He was far far far far away from musician ..Impossible far from good musician. Music "Nirvana" made is crap. Its crap for lost people ...I mean ...i can't explain that very well to you ,because i am pretty sure you wouldnt understand ..and thats good. The ANSWER to your main QUESTION is : HE DIED BECAUSE HE WAS SCUMMY DISCUSTING HORRIBLE MISERABLE JUNKIE! YES JUNKIE AND THANK GOD HE DIED ..

The worst thing in this whole situation is that you said "Kurt Cobain unfortunately died " ...And from that i can see that your brain ,your thoughts,love,energy and all stuff is going into WRONG WRONG DEADLY WRONG DIRECTION ..worse direction than killers,rapist have. Thats what i think for people like you suporting American racists,scums,junkies and all other shit.

Listen to Jimmy Hendrix,Bob Marley ,Tupac Shakur ...Find something good and normal. I wish best for you ..and i know you can understand some things you can't now (or you dont want ).Best of luck

P.S. All junkies,heroine -cocaine and other shit scums are SPREADING their deadly DISEASE all over population ..and they need and deserve to burn in hell.
    Last edited by YOURADMINSAREKIDS; 20-08-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YOURADMINSAREKIDS View Post
    Look ...You have 18 years ..It means you have 15 in ur head ..That's my opinion and i am pretty sure that is correct. You asked "And sometimes I wonder why good musicians die young " .
    First of all ...Hes NOT good musician..He was far far far far away from musician ..Impossible far from good musician. Music "Nirvana" made is crap. Its crap for lost people ...I mean ...i can't explain that very well to you ,because i am pretty sure you wouldnt understand ..and thats good. The ANSWER to your main QUESTION is : HE DIED BECAUSE HE WAS SCUMMY DISCUSTING HORRIBLE MISERABLE JUNKIE! YES JUNKIE AND THANK GOD HE DIED ..

The worst thing in this whole situation is that you said "Kurt Cobain unfortunately died " ...And from that i can see that your brain ,your thoughts,love,energy and all stuff is going into WRONG WRONG DEADLY WRONG DIRECTION ..worse direction than killers,rapist have. Thats what i think for people like you suporting American racists,scums,junkies and all other shit.

Listen to Jimmy Hendrix,Bob Marley ,Tupac Shakur ...Find something good and normal. I wish best for you ..and i know you can understand some things you can't now (or you dont want ).Best of luck

P.S. All junkies,heroine -cocaine and other shit scums are SPREADING their deadly DISEASE all over population ..and they need and deserve to burn in hell.
    It's not our business what someone does in his life , because it's simply personal.
    If I'd like I'll do drugs , it's none of your and other's business.
    I'm expressing my opinion and what I think about a musician .
    Remember ! N O B O D Y I S P E R F E C T <
    Keep that in ur mind and respect others opinion.

Yes he was a junkie , yes he had problems in his life like everyone else , I guess you just don't know his story...he was one of a kind.

Quote Originally Posted by YOURADMINSAREKIDS View Post

Jimmy Hendrix: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_He...e_and_violence

Bob Marley the godfather of marijuana and promoted its legalization.

Tupac was also connected to drug traffickers and served time for rape.

That being said they did make great music, as did Cobain.
    I'm just pointing out you are either a hypocrite or a pompous ignorant, that's all.

Quote της χρονιάς 2013:
    ( Click to show/hide )

(Σε admin abuse report για "άκυρο ban για mh".)
    Quote Originally Posted by pondering View Post
    Pantws fyi to mh htan kleisto apo thn stigmh pou to eides kai meta. To exw mono kai mono otan eimai apolyta sigouros oti kapoios paizei me mh kai mono tote to anoigw opote min dikaiologeis ton eauto sou oti exases logw autou. Ta leme se kapoio allo game pou tha xaseis apo mena.

ONE LOVE ONE RESPECT!
    Life is a dream, So why dream could not be life? (C) CorvinuS (2008)