Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tier System

Arrow Replace Bans with Points!

Okay, i noticed that every1 has been answering questions, that Rogers asked, but no1 has suggested any questions or added something new into the discussion. So here it goes, Rogers asked only questions about the bans, for how long, for what, how many games, who should be excluded, what is banable, what punishment for that and this.

But, the bans can easily and efectively be replaced with the points. So, i had the idea, what if we bind the points, points will be the first thing that will get you into tier systems, so why not make everything envolve around points.

Lets say you need 1700 points for tier1 room, that is 40 won games, without a loss, or around 70-100 games, and now you are in the tier system, you play with guys who have good stats, and you accidentaly disconect. Now a few problems occur, the 9 guys in the game are pissed, and mad, they want you banned, you are mad because you disconected, but one thing is certain, you directly or inderectly ruined the game. What is there to do, except ban you? Take your points, in which case you will be more pissed, and hate admins. But what if the system punishes you, you can be mad, but no has to suffere derectly from it. Case number two, you are also in tier system, and you RQ a game, now fair thing is a ban for 4-5 days, because its the only fair thing to do. Next case is, you are in the tier and you steal items, ruin the game feed, or any other form of game abuse. Now alot of people think that a leaver is worse than an abuser, I don't. They are all the same to me, so in this case also 4-5 days ban, or even more. Now to get to the point.

Simply put :

1 disc = - 30 points
    2 disc = - 40 points
    3 disc = - 50 points

1 game ruin = -60 points
    2 game ruin = -100 points
    3 game ruin = -150 points

Game ruin has an exception and cant be automated, so the replay of the game ruin has to be posted, and then the admin will deduct points accordingly.

Now my guess is, that this will slow down the multi accounts, and it will give gamers something to play for, because the top 10 players from first 100, then second 100, and third 100 can mby get prizes, in forms of global statuses and colors.
    Europe Public would still be the same with bans, or in time a simmilar system could be added, but with less points deducted, because its a shared pool, with every1 in it.

Now there are some downsides for this, the so called point whores, there must be a set of rules that will provide and enforce fairplay, if users in the tier system DO NOT use fair play, they will get punishment, those rules i havent finished yet in my head, but ill try to do it. There are a few more downsides, but I will let you discuss them. Thanks for reading.
    PHP Code:
    <?php 
    abstract class Ignorance extends Stupidity implements Unavoidable {  
         public static 
    $humiliation;  

private function 
    __construct(){ 

parent::__destruct(); 
         };  
    }  
    ?>

But, the bans can easily and efectively be replaced with the points. So, i had the idea, what if we bind the points, points will be the first thing that will get you into tier systems, so why not make everything envolve around points.
    This is worst idea of all. This once again will be point hunting more then playing for pleasure. Moreover as Roger said this isnt a skill based division but manner based. Why then i must play 100 games to get myself in a manner based tier? When a skill based tier will be announced we'll talk about points.

Timeban is enough. 3 leaves toleration per every 100 games or 1 month whatever happenes first. Every more is 3-5-7-11-15-21-29 and so on days.

Disc and leave are the same cuz u can plug-out ur internet or close w3 process or rgc process. So the punishment has to be the same. As for gameruiners they must have 3x timeban+ add some warning to their statistic like "gameruiner" so they think 100 times before intentionally ruin someones game

@antidepresiv

What about mix? Points, games, win ratio, leaves?

Tier1 - 1550, 20 games, 40% win ratio, 1 leave/disc. If you break one of the statments you go DOWN! Still this will lead to point whores. Looks like solving whore points it is a really hard task.

I'm short with time, i'll add more later.
    Last edited by NeC.madchen; 31-05-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .R4T0- View Post
    I will give my suggestion as I did in another thread and by email to Sir-Rogers.

First of all the ban should not come for quantities of games, but by time.

I'd rather it be done this way because it already takes into account those players leaving the game for a greater power, be it personal or power outage.

My suggestion is that it is this:

1 - Create a system of punishment as a warning, where every three warns within one month would amount to 5 days of ban. One must warn contain a duration of 30 days.
    Ex: I was banned Day 01/04 and Day 20/04. Ban will be my next was only Day 15/05, so my first warn purchase on the day 03/04 will be gone and no longer accumulated after a period of 30 days.

Code:
    1º Leaver/Disc - Ban of 05 Days + 1 warning.
    If there is more a Leaver in less than 30 days this ban should be cumulative

Code:
    2º Leaver/Disc - Ban of 10 Days + 1 warning.
    If there is more a Leaver in less than 30 days this ban should be cumulative. Remembering that this would warn the second in less than 30 days.

Code:
    3º Leaver/Disc - Ban of 15 Days + 1 warning.
    If there is more a Leaver in less than 30 days this ban should be cumulative.
    Obs: This was his third leaver in less than 30 days and therefore its third warning and as explained above: 3 Warns = Ban of 05 Days, ie the player would be banned 15 days for his third-leaver in than 30 days + 05 days for being his third warning, leaving a total of 20 days ban.

I believe that this system already takes into consideration any possible problem that may occur and has indeed begin to identify the real leavers in the channel.

Sorry for my English translated by google translator

Reguards,
    .R4T0-
    Someone actually read my suggestion to create a system Warns and instead of taking the number of games each player to take the time to 30 days as standard.

There is no level system, it will make you separate your friends ... what we have to avoid are the players who spoil the game and use MH.

If any player is believed to enter into private channel level and thus get good games on the level he wants to play.

My system is simple to do so, automatically punish the offenders and giving warnings, notices one every 3 to 5 days extra punishment ban.

What we seek is to create a channel where PUB is free of bad players and that this channel provides good games 5vs5 or fall to the throne some time to FF. Just cancel leavers that this goal will be achieved in 80%.

Remembering that I have a level better than PUB, I will seek to enter into any private league.
    Last edited by .R4T0-; 31-05-2011 at 04:05 PM.

( Click to show/hide )

Clan MkV MalKaViaNos-Gaming

So? how's the work on tier systems going?

so tier system implementet please?

Nice

It could be easily well determined to check some bans to players
    ( Click to show/hide )

Haruhi-San <3

Best Regards: Melancholy.

I think the idea of separate rooms is good but it would be nice to have like stats free room
    for noobs leavers etc where you can learn the game as beginner or play stack with friends if u would like and mb autobalance function for higher lvl rooms

I think in next patch tier system will be implemented wish i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Irs2k3 View Post
    I think in next patch tier system will be implemented wish i hope.
    No not yet, as I said the tier system has been delayed due to DDoS. But it will be the focus of my work very soon.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

Quote Originally Posted by SkyF!r3 View Post
    1) No offense should be excluded.
    2) Yeah, There should be exceptions.
    3) The exceptions should be based on hard numbers imo. 1 leave/30 Games is acceptable.
    4) Game-biased+Time biased would be effective. Mb 1 week or 30 games in the same tier, whichever triggers first.
    5) Number of offenses should be taken into consideration. Taking the above suggestion, 10 days or 45 games for the second time offender.
    6) The cycle of bans may start after the third offense.
    this sounds good ...
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenDâ„¢.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

something news about this tier system?)))))

50%+ finished

but don't expect tier system in next patch because roger is still working on it.

I like this tier sytem

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rogers View Post

Now some spefics about the system will have to be discussed:
    1) Do players get exlcuded on their first offense ban?

Player must respect each at other , is better having a team mate , saying what u can make the better thing than a simple flammer ,
    even if they are in enemy team , is not matter , heavy punish for offense racism , or anything

2) Is there a certain amount of leaves a player can have before he is banned for X games/days? For example someone with 300games has a real life issue and needs to leave, it happens, should there be exceptions in the system or not?

I leave dotalicius for his retard baned system , they even dont have a good server , games are laged sometimes waiting for 4 player ,
    reconnection system is not always work,
    People have life , and is nice take that in consideration, The important thing here is be heavy with continuous leaver who , quit if get 1 blood
    something like that ,
    Answer , is maybe the best is not have exeption , but something realistic , no some crap as only 4 leave per 100 games
    some people dont leave(AFK) just to scrub the game of someone , eventuality happend

3) Will those exceptions be based on total games played, some percentage, or a hard number, like 1 game every 50 games?

i guess it should be hard number , % is not fair if the new user

4) Will the player be banned for X games, or days? Will the ban period be time-based, game-based, or maybe both? And if game-based, will games from any channels count towards the unban? So if the player has to play 20 games again, can he play them in private leagues or will they have to be in the same channel's public tier system?

X Games , for public - Private Leagues Acording with # of gamed Leaved , i should be several due to is private

5) Again, if game-based, how many games? The same amount for everyone? Maybe a harsher penalty for repeat offenders and maybe a lesser penalty for people with a lot of games and no recent leaves?

Hard for repeat offender , lesser penalty for people with a lot of games and no recent leaves

6) If time-based, how much time?

1 days , 5 days , 10 days, Permabaned for Maphackers

X) Add anything you can think of :-)

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    a

1) No offense should be excluded.
    2) Yeah, There should be exceptions.
    3) The exceptions should be based on hard numbers imo. 1 leave/30 Games is acceptable.
    4) Game-biased+Time biased would be effective. Mb 1 week or 30 games in the same tier, whichever triggers first.
    5) Number of offenses should be taken into consideration. Taking the above suggestion, 10 days or 45 games for the second time offender.
    6) The cycle of bans may start after the third offense.

!sup
    Regards !

Give Respect in order to gain Respect !

Default PLEASE SIR ROGERS READ THIS

i know this threat is old but i have a suggestion
    since there is auto ban
    people will never ever leave, because they will be banned 100%
    instead they will do worse.. they will just PLUG

and that will keep the other players waiting for 3 mins untill we drop

so i suggest since there is reconnect system and it is good, include the disconnection as well,
    i mean, if the disconnection ratio of a player reaches a certain level (3% - 5% or whatever), this player's disconnection is also treated exactly as leaving
    Last edited by TheAdmiral; 01-02-2012 at 03:15 PM.

1) Do players get exlcuded on their first offense ban?
    2) Is there a certain amount of leaves a player can have before he is banned for X games/days? For example someone with 300games has a real life issue and needs to leave, it happens, should there be exceptions in the system or not?
    3) Will those exceptions be based on total games played, some percentage, or a hard number, like 1 game every 50 games?
    4) Will the player be banned for X games, or days? Will the ban period be time-based, game-based, or maybe both? And if game-based, will games from any channels count towards the unban? So if the player has to play 20 games again, can he play them in private leagues or will they have to be in the same channel's public tier system?
    5) Again, if game-based, how many games? The same amount for everyone? Maybe a harsher penalty for repeat offenders and maybe a lesser penalty for people with a lot of games and no recent leaves?
    6) If time-based, how much time?

Answer 1: Leaver Solution :

Option 1:

--> I think maybe we can do it like this..

1st Offense, We can move them to other room, where people with 1st Offense ban will be played too..
    Same Thing goes for 2nd Offense and 3rd offense,Mean there will be no banned for the 1st Offense and 2nd Offense,They will just need to be moved to the other room,
    where they will play with people at their level.

For the 3rd Offense,Time Ban will be implemented,means they will be banned mayb for 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days( Preferably follow the current timeban method);

The flow is like this...

a) Normal = Room 1 ;
    b) 3 Time Leaver or Consecutive 2 time Leaver at room 1 = Move to room 2;( Can move to room 1 after 10 games with good manners( NON-Leaver//NON-DC )
    c) 3 Time Leaver or Consecutive 2 time Leaver at room 2 = Move to room 3;( Can move to room 2 after 10 games with good manners( NON-Leaver//NON-DC )
    d) 3 Time Leaver or Consecutive 2 time Leaver at room 3 = Ban For 1 week;( After ban period over, move to room 2)

For the player that got disconnected,mayb we can still implemented the method above but for them,mayb we can do it like this

a) 2 Consecutive Time Disconnect or 5 time disconnect in room 1 = Move to room 2 ( Can move to room 1 after 10 straight games with good manners( NON-Leaver//NON-DC ) or Moderator Consideration <-- mean moderator can unbanned
    DC player...based on their consideration = mayb show replay or something but after 5 games in room 2 )
    b) 2 Consecutive Time Disconnect or 5 time disconnect in room 2 = Move to room 3 ( Can move to room 2 after 10 straight games with good manners ( NON-Leaver//NON- DC )) <-- for this case no Moderator consideration
    c) 2 Consecutive Time Disconnect or 5 time disconnect in room 3 = Ban for 2 week( Obviously they pull plug so the punishement must be 2 times more than leaver because they waste people's time)

Option 2:

--> This method also can be implemented...

We do a Leaver/Game Percentage(For player ( Points > 1550 ) :

In 10 games,They need to leave 3 game to be move to other room:

a) 30% Leaver Percentage = Move to Room 2
    b) 40% Leaver Percentage = Move to Room 3
    c) 50% Leaver Percentage = Ban.

-This Is just implemented to player with more than 10 games.

So For the newbie( Player with (Points <= 1550 ) we need to use the 1st option

Reason: Why i said once they leave in the 3rd room then they will be banned.This is because we dont want the player to leave RGC and move to another platform,
    So,using this way,we can seperate the leaver and non-leaver,and at the same time,maintain the amount of players playing at RGC

Answer 2 :High Point//Low point Solution:

Option 1:

--> Mayb we can sort the player according to their points like this ( They will be matched together in the tier system );

For Player with (Points < 1500 );
    For Player with (1500<=Points<1551);
    For Player with (1551<=Points<1800);
    For Player with (1800<=Points<2000);
    For Player with (Points >= 2000 );

--> We can seperate them when they click the Matchmaking button;

Answer 3 : Suggestion :

Maybe to improve the game quality, we can include their position choice in the games ( Carry,Semi Carry,Support,Drafter,All roles , Ect.)
    --> this will gave a better gaming experience where the player can choose their own role and be matched with players with other roles,completing a good team which contributing to
    more fun and enjoyable gaming experience.

--> Of course, we can still maintain the existing leagues for better gaming experience. Matchmaking is just another better way.
    more fun and enjoyable.

--> To make money,maybe you can sell an unbanned card,for the player in room 3.

--> To make the matchmaking system more balanced,mayb you can just simply put matchmaking system is only for players with 1600 points above,or simply put the K:A:L Percentage

K = Kill
    D = Death
    A = Assist
    L = Leaver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12