Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

read the title of the post!
    Never understand MH users, they not only ruin our games; but they also don't feel a sudden surprise that you feel when you get ganged )) and try to escape That's what makes Dota fun! Isn't it?

if you think admins can do anything they want, have a look at this and this.

without reading the whole shit, its a fact that MILFs is abusing his powers all the time, you either be ok with it or you stop playing with him. E.g. in that 1 game, an ally "steal" his aegis (He didnt say he want it, it was clear from his pov that he takes it ) and then he wents to ruin the game, selling all his stuff and running into enemys suiciding all day long. Note that we was winning like NP and this aegis would only be on top but was never required to make it a win.. that is only 1 example that comes in my mind

Some people are simply young.. memphis youll learn to accept that not everything in your life is fair

regards,

djargoo

(not hiding behind nick dumb bitches ^.^ just was in that forum before rgc was, fucking newfags )

After this post: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=124962

I think mine is so small of an issue;it's just a shame on RGC staff/shame on this community. Your sponsoring doesn't mean you have authority to do whatever you want here.

If RGC wants to make a better society, it should really take its members' opinions/feedback as a source of improvement.

I am not a kid, kids dont care about the justice, they want something and make it happen whatever it takes. The case of MILFs. As I mentioned earlier, I don't care for getting banned for way more time or forever from RGC, if it claims my abuse report is inappropriate; but MILFs is perfect and sweet, no objections towards his attitude and dictatorship on the RGC.

Notice that this kind of posts about him isn't one. Other people also complained and will complain about him.
    Never understand MH users, they not only ruin our games; but they also don't feel a sudden surprise that you feel when you get ganged )) and try to escape That's what makes Dota fun! Isn't it?

Woosens my best guess is you are some mentally disturbed guy from lod dota channel when i was commander and as i remember i went afk, neither sold my items nor suicided, but i understand you, you would like to add some oil on the fire to make it stronger.

i dont mind at all some players hating in rgc, since the percentage of these players is like 1% and after al if i check their banhistory or vouchhistory everyone would understand where the retardness comes from.

You guys are amazing, but it's not like i care anyway.

I got called maphacking a lot of times, too. where can I let them get banned?
    Players who blamed me for MH/reported me: 100/0 MH-Counter: 182
    http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/...e=6A6F68616E6E 3 2 1

( Click to show/hide )

Care you or not, isn't what we are looking for, your posts doesn't support what you have done! 1% of people in the world made the progress you have seen so far in your life, so never underestimate the power of 1%, you stupid kid.

this section for ban requests! give me replay for check mh, or create thread other section!
    really it's no first incident about Milfs (trunss, canyouleaveplz)
    but we must keep the subordination
    ppls are getting a flock of sheep, if don't comply with it!

Lets end this in Math Solution.

X= (why are you still arguing? he is on the cliff + view = no mh.)
    Y = ( and you realise that shit YET you still calling him MHER MHER MHER)
    Z= (and he warn you yet you still challenge his patient?)

Question : (X)(Y)(Z) = Solution.

XYZ is not the real value therefore replace XYZ with the real value to get the solution.

The real value can be find from the following equation.

X = 3B - 2B
    Y = -1A + 2A
    Z = 2N + 5N- 6N
    retired.

Well my opinion is that you ought to first talk to skyfire about this and not blame milfs for abuse if you are not 100% sure that he is allowed to ban someone if feels offended by you thus you're making things against you.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouLeavePlz View Post
    Since my name appeared in this thread I can say some word too.

It's not only truns and me, there were many before and many after us.

Many people still missing point of this thread. Point is not is MILFS MH or not. WHO cares is he MH or not?

All is clear by quoting game chat.

Memphis, my sincer advise: dun let him provoke you more than he already has. Let it go. Chat log says all.
    CanYouLeavePlz, don't think RGC is owned by admins; they all have a limit in delegated to them power. They can't randomly ban players for usual stuff like being called mh-ker.

Anubiss, the issue isn't about map hacking. even if i can't prove he is MH, he cannot ban people for calling him he is MH-ker! On top of that, just because he is admin doesn't necessarily mean he might not be using MH. MH users can use MH without leaving any trails such as fog clicks, seeing people trying to gang him where he preps a TP recipe and/or has a force staff/dagger and prepares for escape in advance! You as admin know how to detect the MH, smart MH user know your technique and tries not to leave any evidence.

The point again is in the use of admin power. Some warnings pass the threshold of politeness and is sometimes perceived as a threatening, threatening is a thing that makes threatened people undertake counter actions!

Whether this post is approved or denied depends on how much MILFs owns this forum! I dont care if he owns, whatever happens here is not my concern! Just get the point that MILFs-kind of admins cannot ban players of RGC and satisfy your own carnal-self for this kind of accusations! In case, you still don't get it; it means you live in the society where casual users cannot claim for justice and is worth zero-trust!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtH_LeGenD™ View Post
    Well my opinion is that you ought to first talk to skyfire about this and not blame milfs for abuse if you are not 100% sure that he is allowed to ban someone if feels offended by you thus you're making things against you.
    Well, being offended is one of the points of his ban right? How about other things that he also has to do?

Like:
    5) A staff member is obliged to be mannered and nice to all users, no matter in what situation.

There are other posts concerned about MILFs treatenings, does this satisfy the 5th rule? Or you guys like to bend the rules to your wills?

Quote Originally Posted by [MYM]Memphis View Post
    Well, being offended is one of the points of his ban right? How about other things that he also has to do?

Like:
    5) A staff member is obliged to be mannered and nice to all users, no matter in what situation.

There are other posts concerned about MILFs treatenings, does this satisfy the 5th rule? Or you guys like to bend the rules to your wills?
    That's why I told you that you should have talked with skyfire.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtH_LeGenD™ View Post
    That's why I told you that you should have talked with skyfire.
    oh, ok

It's so funny here.
    I think all request or performance of banning a user should base on the Rules of RGC. That's how justice running, isnt it?
    I have checked the rules of RGC. Indeed, there is no rules in RGC that show people may be banned for doubting the MH user. However, there is a discipline which says people may be got banned for flaming. In this case, based on the evidence you provided here, both of them have some inappropriate words during the game. Therefore, for justice or fair, if one people got banned, I think anther one should receive a warning at least. Or, both of you two can have a compromise, unlock the ban, and make it end in peace.

BTW, I reported a mh user and a game ruin-er two days before, and I am wishing to see the result.
    Last edited by wangwujunjie; 22-04-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wangwujunjie View Post
    It's so funny here.
    I think all request or performance of banning a user should base on the Rules of RGC. That's how justice running, isnt it?
    I have checked the rules of RGC. Indeed, there is no rules in RGC that show people may be banned for doubting the MH user. However, there is a discipline which says people may be got banned for flaming. In this case, based on the evidence you provided here, both of them have some inappropriate words during the game. Therefore, for justice or fair, if one people got banned, I think anther one should receive a warning at least. Or, both of you two can have a compromise, unlock the ban, and make it end in peace.
    Wise words!

Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )

You have been unbanned and your banhistory is cleared.
    BUT, I would advice to gather proper evidence before accusing people especially staff members.

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12