Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1. Garena nick : -[dK]Many
    2. Age : 18
    3. Country Romania
    4. Your english level : Medium
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Because it is something serious and respect that.
    6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best place to play professional dota.

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    1. Garena nick : -[dK]Many
    2. Age : 18
    3. Country Romania
    4. Your english level : Medium
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Because it is something serious and respect that.
    6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best place to play professional dota.

This guy is plugger. Just dropped out from a game he was loosing.

Default Application for -Moderator- job

Garena nick : Grozel

English skills : High

Why you want to be a part of the team : Hmm let/s see . Simply because I like this league , know some staff members ( CATERINK , u rock baybe ) , and I would like to share my experience with this community . I think I am the right person for this job because I got a lot of experience in this field ( former : NA-IHL voucher , Dota-League Admin ) . Furthure more I am willing to spend as much time as it takes to help this league , and of course to improve it. I am looking forward to get accepted .

What do you think about DotA Pride : High skill community , and very good organized.

Shoutouts to : All the admins ( keep up the good work ) , MOGG , Power-Net , and especially to Caterink .
    Last edited by Pandemic-Grozel; 25-02-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Garena nick: K~GoD or Kapz-.-
    English: I am not a Shakespeare but I can write proficiently.

The reason I want to be part of the DP Staff is that I get requests from skilled American players who do not know the admins to help them get vouched. I have plenty of background in high skilled Dota while playing for Shakens, Blight.USA and currently the remake SWM. I have had some experience running HTGN-PRO and also ran NA-IHL on garena as the Head Admin. I am also the creator/the initial driving force behind the popular american tournament which started out as Sunday Night Cup and now is Sunday Evening Cup Series. I think I can bring more quality players and help moderate the channel when the euro Admins are not around. I am typically on from about 23 CET to about 6CET.
    Last edited by Kapz; 13-02-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Grozel has my support!mannered and very good moderator!
    DotA Pride Staff!

Garena nick : P.kaas
    Your English level: well
    Why you want to be a part of the team: i like help to other people solve their problems, have expirience of moderating, admin on KZ league and voucher on SP3, adequate =)
    What you think about DotA-Pride i think it's interesting league on current moment
    Last edited by kaas; 17-02-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Lightbulb Moderator Request

Hello.

1) Garena nickname: Tis-

2) Age: 19

3) Country: Kosova

4) Your English level: Well if there is something i love to do
    that is talking english. But thats not all i can talk, German and Serbian too.

5) Why you want to be a part of the team:

Because i have a lot experience on doing stuff like this.
    I am moderator of dota in biggest forum in my country.
    I worked in Live Support in a firm for 2 years.
    I know a lot rules how to handle with costumers.
    I know everything that can include DOTA and GARENA problems.
    I like to help people, i do that all the time
    I spend more than 7 hours in computer, because i study Computer Science.
    I would never abuse about my powers.

6) What you think about DotA-Pride:

First time in garena i played before 4 yours.
    Its like i tried every possible room till now i even played
    in DOTA PRIDE 1 with account of a friend.
    And there is no better room than this one.
    First: you find best players in garena in Dota pride rooms
    Seconds: mannered people too not only skilled ones.
    Third: You can learn things u could never imagine.
    Fourth: Some things just go BEYOND WORDS .

p.s.: i never played with my account in any dota pride rooms.
    because i never asked for vouch request, but i done that before few
    minutes in DOTA PRIDE PUBLIC league first.. than we rank up.
    For everything there is a first time right ?

For any question feel free to send me P.M.
    i answer as soon as possible!

Garena name :vigoss(mirana)
    UID 15897723
    English lvl : Goood
    Age 16

Default request

[*]Garena nick :k0nterMAN[*]Age :23[*]Country:greece[*]Your English level:enough for this[*]Why you want to be a part of the team:1st i m siting all day on my pc and i dont work anywhere and i m 23 years old and i need to be usefull...i m greekmost admin/mod is greek..and last abby know s me so i can handle this i think..[*]What you think about DotA-Pride:just an great league and with our sup gona be the greatestlets try
    Last edited by k0nterMAN; 16-02-2010 at 02:42 AM.

1. Garena nick: h34dHuNt3R[Lw] (aka x3m~h34dHuNt3R- and Lw.h34d-_-)
    2. Age: 19
    3. Country: Serbia
    4. Your english level: High, 9+ on exam
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Well, first of all, i like to manage everything in my life. I have a lot of free time, now when exams are over.. I am and i was admin in dota-gaming, wbattle league, gdl league.. Organized some lan tourneys. Organized many testgames in dota-gaming invite league as well.. Well known guy, not only coz of my dota skills. I preffer vouch request section.
    6. What do you think about DotA Pride: One of HS leagues atm, but there's a lot of space for something new, better, i guess..

I didnt want to write milelong post.. Made it simple.. Gretz, your h34d..

Msn: wukpj@hotmail.com
    Mail: h34d@live.com
    Last edited by h34dHuNt3R; 17-02-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIND-FReaK View Post
    heyy ,, this MINDFReaK
    NICK NaME : -MIND-_-FReaK-

english lvl: awesome

why do u wanna be a part of the team: well., for many reasons:
    1) iam currently a moderator in europe wbattle league room
    2)i was head-admin in dota-gaming league room
    3) i am vouched in private league room [for specific players only]
    4) iam in touch with many super admins and channel admins like [dota-angel] and [eu.d1ablo] and [eu.luna] and more i guess and they are all in ly buddy list
    5) i have spent 3 yrs in leagues , ya u can call me the league dude
    6) iam experinced in league and all what is need from hard-wrok etc,, cuz i used 2 be a head admmin and now moderator ,,and thats my passion
    [and i think u need an experinced player]
    7) i won 2 tournaments with my frnds on ^MIND-_-FReaK^ acc currently level 64 i guess and got a premuim for sure 3 mnths but nowi think iam basic again
    what do u think about dota pride: i think its a promising league and looking 2 be a part of the succes

i can see my frnd Mir0bolantul is here too , that would be amazing to collect best players in the wourld
    HOPE TO BE UR 2nd moderator in room ,,

e-mail me on MIND-.-FReaK@hotmail.com
    ahahahahhaha, this guy made my day ahahahaha. 1st of all - he never was even leader in dota-gaming. second - i bet that angel doesnt even know his nick.. awesome english? ''i'' and ''am'' should be separated. he might was some staff in wbattle, but after league gone down, they have changed like XXXX staff members.. I simply hate liers..

Garena nickname: Icrew^.^Speed

Age=23

My english Level is perfect and i can use skype and other programms related to DP if necessary.

Why do i want to join Dp staff:
    1.First of all im capable of being a moderator that can meet your expectation and have mega experience in the rules of DOTA to most of the leagues,not denying the fact that i'm not vouched at Dp still i'm active 18 hours on garena everyday.

2.I got great skills in dota of course not as the "imba" players in DP(misery.kuroky etc}, but you can say that i'm capable of knowing who to vouch and not.
    I don't miss any replay on Gosugamers.net, GG.Tv and links that can expand my experience in dota eventhought i played and still playing dota for like 5 years.

3.I'm a leader in most of the league rooms,V.I.P in Wbattle, played with most of B classed players, not to mention playing against some of the A players(maelk,Angel,mania in HL2).

4.Got mega experience in cm , roles of players in it strategties etc..

I hope that i would meet your expectations, and anymore information you can reach me at my mail which is:Ultimatex6@hotmail.com

Thumbs up

Support Lordie and ICrew^.^speed
    "Literature in behavior is the most important"

Default Vouch Requests Moderators for Vouches/BAns/ etc

Garena nick :Xtikiaris

ID:6336204

Your English level:Is perfect!I have the CPE (Proficiency) of Cambridge University as long as the Michigan (Proficiency).

Why you want to be a part of the team:I would like to help cause you are doing a great job in keeping the Dota Pride tournament in a high Skill level and I believe i have what it takes to become a moderator!Also i spend a lot of time watching replays which can prove really usefull in vouching/banning/ etc!

What you think about DotA-Pride:It is one of the greatest place where high skilled players compete!I love watching dota pride replays all day long!Keep up the good work Guys!!!

E-MAIL: shevchenko_m5@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Xtikiaris; 21-02-2010 at 07:18 AM.

Cool

I can spend more that 5 hours per day.

1. Garena nick : ShadoW|ForCe
    2. Age :18
    3. Country:European union
    4. Your English level:Medium
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team:Becouse I think that i can improve this room. I will invite more good players ... I will do all what i can
    6. What you think about DotA-Pride:Hmm... I think that is cool room. When u can play with pro only , not whith lossers.

Default I would like to be part of staff team.

1. Garena nick : Huba_Huba_hopp - I will soon change username to "SELECTED.Licina"
    2. Age : 15
    3. Country: Montenegro
    4. Your English level: Even if I am 15 years old, my English level is high, last year I won first place on international competition ^^
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team: I`d like to be part of DotA-Pride because I think the league has manny skilled and mannered players, league is famouse and I am able to work as staff team member.
    6. What you think about DotA-Pride: I think that DotA-Pride has a lot of good players, but some of them are unmannered, like few days ago I saw one guy ( I won`t say now who, because I don`t wan`t him to think I hate him ( if he sees this ) ) saying a lot of bad things... And I think that there are bunch of players that deserve to play in this league, but they are not vouched, like for example: SELECTED.Que , I know him already for 2 years and hes skill is incredible ^^

I`d like to ask you not to take a lot of thinking of my age, I will do fine, don`t worry ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Defuser View Post
    1. Garena nick : Huba_Huba_hopp - I will soon change username to "SELECTED.Licina"
    2. Age : 15
    3. Country: Montenegro
    4. Your English level: Even if I am 15 years old, my English level is high, last year I won first place on international competition ^^
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team: I`d like to be part of DotA-Pride because I think the league has manny skilled and mannered players, league is famouse and I am able to work as staff team member.
    6. What you think about DotA-Pride: I think that DotA-Pride has a lot of good players, but some of them are unmannered, like few days ago I saw one guy ( I won`t say now who, because I don`t wan`t him to think I hate him ( if he sees this ) ) saying a lot of bad things... And I think that there are bunch of players that deserve to play in this league, but they are not vouched, like for example: SELECTED.Que , I know him already for 2 years and hes skill is incredible ^^

I`d like to ask you not to take a lot of thinking of my age, I will do fine, don`t worry ^^
    What was that "international competition"? By the way, you know what nepotism/favoritism is?
    Last edited by Cnacnel; 22-02-2010 at 02:04 PM.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

1. Garena nick : ESL|Dynasty

2. Age :25

3. Country: Romania

4. Your english level : Fluent (both written and spoken)

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Im ambitious and im willing to improve.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Probably the best league out there and i want to be part of it.Other than that, i know some people on the league and would be fun for me to hang out with them while i do my duty.:P

@ Pelatis : After you decide who gets the spot, mind leaving me a short yes/no email @ dynasty@staff.esl.eu to let me know of your decision. In my spare time i read news on several websites,hang around garena or even play a few dotas and i might forget to check this thread.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 22-02-2010 at 03:47 PM.

So many greedy powah seekerz in hier.

!sapport femisa

Mitch- stakore sakati !!!

Support Lordie .
    Good forum reader and mannered,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast