Thread: IHL376

Default IHL376

Gamename:
    - ihl376

Description of the case:
    - Include details about the issue: We played an ordinary game, which lasted about 50 minutes, our opponent had a backup joker card suddenly, when they was loosing they showed this up -> "they were 4 in team when /w house .teams", this means they tried to rep a person into their team (without us knowing) and failed. And when they loose after playing 50 minutes -> "LOOL BOT SAYS WE ARE 4 IN TEAM, GO DRAW! xD", this is very hypocritical action, and surely statswhoring. I am posting this, because something needs to be fixed, either the result or those players needs a major warn for their big mistake. None can fool us.

- Include the correct result according to the replay: The result should either be scored to Scourge, OR their players needs a major warn.

Upload replay:
    - Attach replay to the post. This is not a option but a requirement, without a replay we can't do anything. (Attached)

- Screenshots can also be used in some situations. (No need)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 14-07-2010 at 10:10 AM.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Yuna should be in game instead of MieSERY-.
    I was in channel when Yuna tried replace himself and I saw everything clearly.MiESERY- typed .addme but bot didn’t added him cuz he was already signed for another game.After that Yuna did .switch Miesery- and ofcourse noone been switched and game bugged as 5v4.
    But that is sentinels fault.They knew Yuna shud be in game but they didn’t checked b4 start.
    Even in chat we can see thye saying “Yuna shud be in game”. So if they knew that why they played??
    To s-mod or higher staff : result it for scourge imo

I thought decent english was a must for a staffmember.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Go result scourge, captains fault not to check his team, Lots of flaming in chat also, feel free to warn for that also. Game was won by scourge so just ask a higher member of staff to change the result for me shock_

Game is scored for Scourge.

Closed.