Thread: IMT.TINY

Default ADMIN ABUSE:YAPHETS.G

MY RGC ACCOUNT: ImT]TiNY
    I AM REPORTING:Yaphets.g
    Why i am reporting? I am posting this because i got banned without reason.You can look replay and see what happend but if you are in bad mude i can tell you what happend right now.I took slardar .Gonne on lane.Me and witch doctor won vs seeker and earthshkaer .I had vangaurd power treads and urn when seeker had phase boots only.On the other side Yaphets with Windrunner feeded weawer hard.Btw Yaphets wasn"t solo.He had chen in wood to support him.Weawer made 6 0 in minute 15 and he had linken in minute 17.My team keeped feeding.Weawer made few tripple kills and 1 rampage.He had like 16 1 in minute 25.Other members of his team got feeded too.In that time.Windrunner with chen as support made.Mana boots and some parts of Pipe which Windrunner ofc doesnt need.So.He feeded Weawer and made 0 items.Rest of team failed 2.Weawer made radiance(+ he had aegis and linken)and was unkillable so i found UNNESSESARY to play on.You can look replay and see what i am talking about.LOSE WAS SURE.100 % chance to lose.Exept all of them didnt drop.
    I am waiting for unban.As soon as possible.
    TY.
    Also i am asking to YAPHETS.CN get of admin list,or atleast get warned so some1 else wouldnt pass like me.
    Accidently my stupyd computer didnt save fucking replay so i would ask ANY1 who was in that game to post replay so ADMINS can see whats word about.
    Last edited by ImT.TiNY; 14-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.

[Timeban] [CGA] :: From 18:11 on 14/04/2012 To 18:11 on 24/04/2012 [Admin] :: yaphets.g [Reason] :: afk and stopped gaming GameID: [4343375]
    afk and stopped gaming
    You went afk , didn't you ?
    YaphetS.G is good admin actually i don't know if you went afk or no but i wanna to be with you both so when he's here i'll ask him.

Regards:
    TheSoulsHunt3R
    RGC

Designer

Default <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Just ask him to post replay bro.You will see everything.How i played and how he played.While bs on my lane had phase boots only weawer made whole linken with his 6 0 score.If some1 need to be banned here its him cause noob playing!!When weawer killed us few times and other of his teamm8es got feeded.Shaker had dagger,lich scepter.mekanism...Till windunner had mana boots only and chen had half of mekanism at minute 30.
    I had good reason to stop playing.1ST reason chen with power treads only and half of mekanism,windrunner mana boots adn 2 ring of regeneration,doctor boots only,Furi orchid,dagon lvl 1 all that in 30 minute. While weawer had linken ,radiance and probably buriza at home.Game was 100% lost .I wanted to save my stats so i didnt continue playing.Btw.Windrunner played like biggest noob.He couldnt use stun neither he could arrow as you will see if he post replay .Like he played hero for 1st time in his life.Was totaly unnessesary to play on.Weawer would take 5-10 more kills and win us anyway if there was even SMALLEST chance to win that i would continue playing beucase i am well known that i dont give up game i can win to the last moment.But i dont wnat play game where weawer have 20 1 in minute 30.It was just GG!!! I am waiting for your reaction.
    REGARDS!!!!

Well theres no replay i hope some of u set up a replay so we can check it,i support u for unban since ur a decent player

ok for the ban he have the right to ban u because u was afk and u didnt give us any proof that he abused like screenshot , replay he banned u for 10 days so the only thing i will do is it to help u the ban period and make it 5 days thx for reporting

b15...
    Last edited by b15; 18-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.