Default Dotapride2 vouch request Jojje

IRC name: JojjeHaxX
    Q-Auth: JojjeMiekSlayer
    Garena name:JojjeMedEnBomb
    Garena UID : 42765259

* Where are you from? Sweden

* How old are you? 17

* Tell us a bit about yourself. My name is Johannes Mogren and I have been playing dota for a while now .. (cant say exactly how long but around 3-4 years) I live in the capital of sweden "stockholm"
    where i live in a apartment with my mother , father and brother. I also have a sister who moved out .
    my favorite things to do is having a cold-beer with my buddy "douglas" , playing dota ofc and playing landhockey ( I will replace ishockey instead of landhockey if my friends didnt suck balls at ice-skates ;D ) I have loved icehockey since i was 7 when my dad bought me my first "DIF-shirt" (DIF is a swedish sportclub) I played hockey from 7-16 when i had to stop cuz of kneeproblems.
    I would see my self as a motivated guy if there was one thing my dad taught me , it was that you gotta set up goals in life. I hevent found my "dotagoal" yet but i always push myself to get better ( hey that could be my goal x) )

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).Well no I did have a clan named Yaoi with some old "bnet friends" but that clan didnt last to long and didnt preform in my eyes well at all :P iven tho we came first in PL (div 5) but the lvl on the teams there was really
    low http://www.dota-league.com/?section=...ck&division=32 there is a link
    I almost started a clan with some dotapickup.xp guys 2 (tiggar and quinn) but I and maybe the team lacked motivation.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).I started of my dota"carrier" on Bnet playing pub , pub´s became shitloads of inhouses , inhouses became DL , DL became dotapride and dotapickup became Dotapickup.xp
    clan wise it was yaoi as i told you earlier but i also have done my fair share of schrims with buddys searching for highskilled teams in dotapickup.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle) I like to think i have masterd all roles in this game but i got my strenght in carrys since i often get that role, like in yaoi for example I had to carry cuz no one ealse could :P .

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com/ to upload) or another one you know
    PS: thesse are my XP.aplly replays cuz i havent saved anything atm :P but if needed i can and update with new ones
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bdc3e0c14b48 - this one was yeeee i mean maybe it doesnt say much since it was such a rape

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c1a4afdb3a82 - i acually found a decent replay:P its from Dotapickup.xp Vs one knows player named morden.. (dunno if hes that known but in XP he is ^^ ) what i wanted to say was that it was skilled players .. tho it was turtelrama and we were prtiey outpicked especially my lane with silencer but yeah we turned it around enjoyable replay i guess

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)? Yes

* Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
    Yes i am and I agree fully

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
    Jojje if that is taken , JojjeMedEnBomb

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
    miekarn , quix(who is not yet accepted) chewy , i think tiggar got this but not sure

* Is there anything else you want to add?
    Well like i said earlier i always want to improve and i hope this community can provide that
    peace!
    Last edited by JojjE; 19-06-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: mistake :P

Very good carrier though he can play all roles with a hudge + but might be best as carrier.
    He is a good leader and never gives up, this is a typical player that wants to improve his skills and become a better player. Invite him!

!support

!Support
    played with this guy for more then 1 year now and I've gotta say ever game we play, he's the best player! (100% honest, I am well fit in dotapride and this guy will take top5 in this season, im totally convinced). c_U inside buddy <3.

Ty chwy and miek <33

Default support

support for a stronK_K guy very well at carry

Up bump

good player -

support without doubts =)

BUMP

BUmp!

Bump, up with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buuump!

bump

more reps please.1 of them is bugged

the first game seemed to be pretty easy (:
    i'm sure you could find a replay where your apponents can do more than that ?

anyways, the second diddn't work because it says "replay not found" meaning there is no replay added with that replay number..

other than that, everything seems fine

OH okey i´ll fix the second replay .. and yes the first is rubbish

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c28bd0eecb82 there we go

Bump