Default [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Shikari

Personal Info

Your name: Brent

Your country: Netherlands

Spoken languages: English, Dutch,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: NoClan)Shikari

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:

Your activity and average playtime each week: 35-50 hours each week

How long you have been playing DotA: 6 months

Your ability to communicate with others: As far as I can judge myself... Excellent

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    .1 If you mean by players reacting agressivly, I'm not affected by any way of flaming, and will be as friendly as ever (although a kick/ban seems fair to me)
    .2 If you mean by losing a game, I never ragequit, and always try to get that last kill even though all things are lost

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Simply: No.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    I've spoken to [UDC]Trancecore (if I remember his name correctly, at that time I played as Fritzie) and GF.Vendetta before applying here.
    If you mean any of my friends... KalashnjikovMKD, roeldeman, fr4g, btc.hercooles... and so on.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    Yes

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
    Mostly because I like fair games, dislike leavers, spammers, flamers... Everyone who ruines a game... I've faced so many of them, that I applied here. When an admin is ingame, people tend to stay, and flame less. And if they do, it will then be in my power to make sure they will never again.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
    I'm an active DOTA players, and when I'm not playing with friends, I usually attend NOL games. That means that I spend alot of time in NOL games, and faced alot of leavers. Hence my application here.

A few things about yourself:
    Well, I live on myself, got a girlfriend, Studieing IBMS in Eindhoven (Netherlands). Love to play DOTA since the very first game I played.
    Favorite heroes: Storm, Sylla, Puck, Slardar, Enigma, ES

Additional information:

I just hate people that make DOTA less fun. I will do everything to stop them making it less fun...

(English is not my native language, I hope I didn't make to much grammar mistakes)

Welcome,nice post.