Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gia sas paidia/Hellow guys

english: Hellow all my name is chris im from kastoria greece im 17 years old and no im not a baby. I play with my team mates dota for 4 years with some breaks playing lineageII because u are getting bored playing the same game over and over. We would like to be part of nol community since we love the idea you created. Games without leavers ( even if there still are we ll help as much as we can to demolish them) and ofc the most important games without lag.
    Dota is just game thats why we count first the real life. However dota is one of the most polular internet games. we love dota for 3 things
    1: u need a strategy in order to win. That means u have to think how to trick the enemy not to realise that you are missing how to sneak on enemies and kill them etc..
    2: dota has his funny moments. Im too bored to explain the example i made on greek.
    3: because u never get bored of it. You will always find some1 better than you and you wil always want to be the best. So dota is a competitive game with the good meaning ^^
    Some more infos about me. I love sports. PErsonally i would like play football than play Dota. Also i love girls ( i have a reason to say that) and not boys/men. Now due to the summer period and the free time i have i play a LOT dota in the nights from my home because going from bars to bars searching girls is kinda boring. You have to break the habit ^^

Also i have a proficency on english :P that went for the admin

__________________________________________________ __________

Loipon me lene Xrhsto eimai apo kastoria kai eimai 17 ( Kai oxi den eimai kolomoro). Paizo me to team m DoTa edo kai 4 xronia me dialimata( LineageII) fisika giati den palebetai sinexomena to bariesai anyway kai eipame na mpoume stin nol clan kai na ginoume kai admins an ginete giati goustaroume tin idea pou pernate. Games xoris leavers ( ntaksei iparxoun ligoi alla tha boithisoume opos mporoume na tous exafanisoume) kai to pio basiko xoris lag.
    To DoTa katarxhn einai ena game kai fisika prota paei i real life. Ostoso einai ena apo ta kalitera kai ta pio gnosta games sto internet. Prosopika thaymazo kai latrebo to dota gia 3 pramata.
    1on; einai thema stratigikis. Pos tha aifnidiaseis ton antipalo. Pos tha kaneis ton allon na min parei idisi oti exeis figei. Pos tha ton pareis kill ktl.
    2on: giati exei kai tis asteies tou stigmes. Gia paradeigma me to team mou paizame 1 game ego pudge. Eixa gamithei 28/30 hooks eixa akoma kai ton riki invisible to epiana tespa den m afinan kill gia kill. Eixane mirana furion kai to koufo einai oti den to ekanan epitides. Dld m to afinan alla panta i to sentinel i kapios me hit to eperne. Tespa gia na min spammaro me katalabate.
    3on: giati re file pote den to bariesai. Panta tha breis kapion kalitero apo sena kai panta tha thes na ton peraseis. Pernaei antagonismo alla me tin kali tin ennoia

Kapies alles infos gia mena. Latrevo ta sports. Prosopika protimo na paizo podosfairo apo to na paizo Dota. Maresoun ta KORITSIA ( exo logo pou to leo afto) kai oxi oi antres. :P Kai to bradi liono sto pc apo to spiti kathos kalokairi einai kai den exoume ti na kanoume. Ti kathe mera sto bar tha pigainoume? Bareto katantaei.
    Epishs gnorizo kai ladder poli KALA.

Ostoso exo kapies apories.
    Pos mpaineis stin nol clan?
    Pos ginesai admin sta games. Dld na kaneis ban tous leaver mute to all chat ktl.. perimeno apanthsh sintoma ta leme
    :bhun:

DotA-Alliance Rules :
    J) Except regional (GR,RU,FR etc.) or clan threads ( NoL etc.), where the regional adminstrators or clan leaders deal with language issues,to the rest of the DotA-Alliance site we strongly request that you use English as primary language or at least include an english translation in your post

That mean :
    English only

Untranslated post will be deleted.

Edit : Thanks for translating

================== DreenA ====================

=============== DotA-Alliance Staff ===============

Well done Mpla . Just respect the English only areas ! Welcome to DOta-Alliance and i hope you will have lots of fun!
    John Milton: I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing.

welcome

( Click to show/hide )

Smile

i really liked your post...i wish you gl in your application...(btw as someone-->StuCk<--( i edited it only for you STUCK :P) before me posted it's written hello not hellow no offense at all)

Thumbs up Welcome!!

Welcome to dota alliance!!!Wish you to have fun and become admin!!And congratulations about the 3 reasons you play dota!![i think the 3rd is the best one!! ]
    :sifone: :Any man can handle adversity but, if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    --------------------------------------------
    :angela:: -Are you sleeping?
    :bangH:-No im lying in bed with my eyes closed playing basketball!(FRIENDS WITH GOD!!)
    ------------------------------------
    "it may comes as no surprise that he never had sex"

welcome and have fun in dota-alliance site...

Xristo Welcometo our community (have fun)
    Auto Pou Thelw pantote tha eimai kai ama den eimai nar8eite na m to peite....

Nice intro,
    Welcome here !

================== DreenA ====================

=============== DotA-Alliance Staff ===============

Exclamation Check this out!

It seems Dreena deleted my post without noticing the 3 useful links I gave to Mpla, so I'll write it down again..

Quote Originally Posted by Mpla View Post
    Pos ginesai admin sta games.
    --------ENG--------

You can apply here or here. Don't forget that in the first link there is a notification. This is also interesting.

--------GR--------
    Mporeis na kaneis aithsh edw i edw. Mn ksexaseis oti sto prwto link yparxei mia upen8ymisi. Auto einai epishs endiaferon.

and... Welcome in our Community!!!

There was a same post before on onother post but who knows what happened...and btw phenom i was the one who told him before that its "hello" and not "hellow".Anyway Mpla as i said before welcome to our forum, gl with ur admin application and have fun!
    "Foolish little brother... if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome to our Community
    ΠΑΛΙΕΣ ΚΑΛΕΣ ΕΠΟΧΕΣ !

Welcome bro!!
    If you have any promblem pm me !!

nice to meet you guys. Hope we play some dota games together :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mpla View Post
    nice to meet you guys. Hope we play some dota games together :P
    will certainly play many games together ...

welcome reman
    i wish have a nice day
    Greek Casts o.O

My Blog

ther is not funny :P xD

Welcome to nol!!!

hello man!

Talking

hello mate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]AUTH EINAI OLA TA EURW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast