Thread: Ke

Default Ke

Hello guys,

I been told, that this league ain't about skill, but rather about manner and teamplay. I like the idea, but taking somebody elses fun ain't allowed too? Guess everyone agreeing on this.

There's a player called Ke out there; he's playing a Rylai and keeps lasthitting on lane. Ok, I won't mind, let him do that as if it would be the worst pub community ever. I won't get pissed. He steals other players heroes, when they say <WR, ok, can happen.

He plays Rylai, doesn't support on lane, ok, why not. He doesn't buy wards nor chick, ok, even if Captain told him to. Ok, he steals kills to carries, in fact, it happens. He has 600 gold, we ask him to upgrade chick at least; his words "I is only have 600 gold". Ok, I won't mind, I'll upgrade chicken too.

We'r teamplaying all together, Rylai is solo farming on a lane, ok, we lose the fights, since it's 4n5. And that happened like 7 or 8 times. Well, it may be his playstyle.

But there's one thing I can't get rid off, nor my patience which is really huge. If you keep farming all lanes, all over again, for 35 min's, without supporting, without teamplay, just farming, and u finish off having 1-17-2 (99% of deaths were while solo-farming) I really can't stand it anymore. I want to play dota, I don't mind too much the skills, but this is too much! This is way too much and there's a written rule "Do not flame your mates", ok, I won't, but seriously, this can't be your serious???????????? If I want to play very-low-skilled pub-games, I'm going to play on Bnet and I won't mind the flames tehre, since the skill is higher there than the one which this guy had.

Thanks for answers of my teammates in that game (and the opponents, who nearly started to flame him aswell).

And thank you admins for the unvouch!

David

hes right it was really 4v5, I think it was his attitude to play this way since he didnt get the hero he wanted or he's really really really really lowskilled

" He steals other players heroes, when they say <WR, ok, can happen. "
    Unvouchable offense.

" He doesn't buy wards nor chick, ok, even if Captain told him to. "
    Unvouchable offense.

" He has 600 gold, we ask him to upgrade chick at least; his words "I is only have 600 gold".
    Unvouchable offense if the captain told him to do it.

Oh and, replay or game ID and Unvouch template cause, in big shiny red letters,
    "Requests that are not posted using the template or miss essential information will automatically be denied."
    Last edited by nF.Hellspawn; 03-03-2011 at 10:37 PM.

perma imo.
    he doesnt fit here.
    blablabla

Default Game-ID was: 361199

Wohohoho, I'll add a history later on, I'm in game. Look forward for it

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

There's something I really have to say. That KE guy is really a mannered guy, I been talking to him in private now, explaining what happened and what was happening, since his English is not really good.

And yes, I'm herefor asking the community of DR to teach him a bit of the game, explaining roles, explaining the way how a hero has to be used and what a support-hero means to the game.

I'll do this by my own, since I think he's really mannered and missing knowledge shouldn't be a reason to unvouch somebody.

What about giving him a chance and trying to support him in improving his skills and knowledge?

I !Support it.

As I looked him up on admincenter it seems that he also left his most recent dr.com game.
    I think perma was made for such cases.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel View Post
    As I looked him up on admincenter it seems that he also left his most recent dr.com game.
    I think perma was made for such cases.
    I just checked it too,perma asap.
    blablabla

this guy is rly bad he deserved perma unvouch it not about this skill (his games 0-17 1-17 etc) he deserved couse 1.Not to listen cap 2.took reserved hero 3.ID 361782 [42:33] [Scourge] ke has left the game voluntarily Support!

Granted

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel View Post
    As I looked him up on admincenter
    Trolls in AC. God help us all!
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)