Default Ban Appeal Souwleye

I questioned atlantes' promotion n a time of change.

For instance I said ihl would have more use of a finished advertisment for playdota and dota-pride, instead of atlantes trolling in the channel.

Then atlantes exclaimed he didnt know what was going on and wouldnt be active in the next 2 weeks.
    Then I used the .send command and told lyude to demote atlantes, I did it because I genuinely believe ihl can get someone alot better for that position a someone that actually wants to contribute, instead of just goofing around with a bot.

I was punished for using the send command with a 1440 min timeban.

Lets re-think atlantes' staff position again, shall we?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

No you are trolling

Since an hour I have access to the admin area so of course I don't know everything. Maybe you also know that I wasn't in the staff for a long time so of course I don't know everything yet.

Thereby you are saying I will be inactive for 2 weeks. That is not true because of a few reasons.

It is one week and I'm not inactive. I'm just not making topics, advertising the league because I'm in the last week of my study which is a really busy one. I also never said that i'm refusing to contribute. The fact that I'm keeping the channel a bit clean the whole day is already contributing.

But the most important thing is that you are the whole day trolling in the channel. You think you can say who is contributing or who not and instead of playing games like a user should you are asking staff members to demote their colleagues.

So I suggest to just play games when your timeban is over. If a staff member is "abusing" you can post that at the forum and let the staff decide who is doing his job and who not

I won't move the topic to denied but wait for Blister, M1G1, Lyude or Prince writes their conclusion and move it to approved or denied.

In the meantime I shall close the topic.
    You can check the rules HERE.

Default ..

Denied,

souwleye i saw u even banning people for saying that u should be demoted,
    and a timeban for decreasing atlantes reputation in public is fitting her perfectly, its just one day anyway.

and atlantes is not lying, i was talking today with chaos, and he updated the ranks, and he got his access today.

Furthermore souwleye i suggest u to stop trolling around and making trouble and trying to start some drama, or i will request a forum ban for u.

king regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!