Default Is racism tolerated in IHL?

Obviously i have experienced harrasment and countless flaming from danishpride and souwleye. I dont care about their true identities, but every time they see me online, writitng insulting words to me is bothering me. My question is, how long will this continue? Do we really tolererate this kind of heavy racism in IHL?
    :_:

The question you should be asking yourself is: Is racism tolerated on the internet? The answer to that question is yes.

Futhermore you should be asking yourself this question: Should I care about what random people say to me online? The answer to that question is no.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

You dont sem to understand me, as i clearly pointed out i meant that im tired of souwl and danish flaming me 24/7 when they are online and i want this to change. Because obviously im tired of it.
    :_:

I understood you perfectly. It's the internet, don't take things so seriously. If they bother you in-game with whispers, just squelch them.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

This reminds me of an argument I had with Deathfart, Raa and some others about racism the other day ^_^ Imho you shouldn't care all too much bout what others say.

Kinda pointless post, I know (but it's my first lol)

Well the most greeks flame me but i dont mind