Thread: !!! NEW !!!

Default !!! NEW !!!

Ok guys. You can now take rights on the channel!

If you have over 15.000 XP we'll give you access on our Moderation Bot so you can use kick & ban commands.

Go go DIVers! Play for the access. =)

Regards, SS`

ATTENTION!

IF SOMEONE ABUSE HIS POWERS, WE'LL BAN HIM AND HIS IP ADDRESS.
    Last edited by StealingSpree; 07-12-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Cool i can ban every one that make me angry ty stealing :P

steleri

I smell massiv abuse inc ^^

kick, ok, but ban-command? just a question of time, when u will remove this rule

where can i look my xp?

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m. View Post
    where can i look my xp?
    gets displayed every time u join a div bot, and ingame (and in gamelobby) u can check with .stats u can also check besides that u can check specific stats of every player with .stats "nick" in lobby

A really bad idea to give acces to kick ban commands to evreyone above 15k massive abuse inc
    edit says: ip ban is no solution you just have to reconnect to internet and get a new ip

Quote Originally Posted by Ikki.Stormking View Post
    A really bad idea to give acces to kick ban commands to evreyone above 15k massive abuse inc
    edit says: ip ban is no solution you just have to reconnect to internet and get a new ip
    think of it as more powerful kick command. reconnecting to the internet is quite an effort compared to simply re-joining the channel. also, people who deserve to be kick-banned are usually not that smart... overall i think it is quite effective against flaming children who are not allowed to restart daddies router, or bots/random people who spam specific phrases again and again.

but yea, this might lead to abuse. i hope the circumstances of the kicks and kick-bans are recorded for further investigation in case people complain about specific abuses.
    if people are indeed abusing too much, it might make sense to render people imune to kick-ban if they have enough exp (say, 1% of the person who wants to kick or the safe-high-requirement) and same for kick, using a much higher threshold (e.g. league-requirement). ranks can be used as well, if you actually plan to introduce them as planned.

anyway, how about some other command to send an urgent alert to an actual admin, just in case there is a serious issue with the league?
    Last edited by LaoshRa; 13-12-2010 at 06:27 PM.

as far as i understood its only on the channel anyway so who cares if u get banned kicked there

Can i get rights? or do i have automatical? i'm si2d got over 35k should be enough

Whisp me on BNet to get your access.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Default ??

pou mporw na dw ta xp m??

ayto tha isxuei se ola ta atoma anexeretos????diladi an enas asigkratitos tupos p tha poulisei tsampouka se ena me 15000 xp kai anw tha faei ban???8a peftei polu ban re paidia...

Default <3

i love it