Default revouch EviL_Loljkee

Hello,dear staff of mgn league.
    yesterday i have been unvouched for my last game.I agree,it was rly bad game from my side.beginning of the game was lost and ofc such a hero like cm died more than all.
    i played about 45 games at this league without warns for skill or smthing like that.this is a first(and i sure the last).I played many interesting games here and my skill was letting me to play good:
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/221928 for example here i won solo line vs brood
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/221929 and here it is a good 70-min game
    so,please give me the ONE and the Last chance to play here,you can unvouch me for first bad such that.Everybody have fail games,it was one from 45.
    Unvouch for me means quit dota,that is so sad cause there is no more good leagues.
    ty gl
    Last edited by EviL_Loljkee; 14-10-2011 at 04:50 PM.

I'll discuss your case with the other admins and after a common decision we'll let you know.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

ok,thank you.
    waiting for decision

up
    admins,have u discussed my case?

Well, I talked with Martin who watched your replay and we decided to give you a second chance. You'll be revouch as soon as the vouch system will be open again, because the .vouch command is currently disabled.(this will take a few days)

Although, you have to know that we are quite strict as to how to face cases of poor/bad-playing, so try to do your best and don't give any further excuses to get accused for this offense.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota