Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dota Rank inactive??

Dear brah's,

I made this thread for you, brah's, to give ideas to make our lovely community more active.

Regards,
    Brah.staff

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Idea number wane: Giving a goldmember to the most active player (the player with most game) each month.

+ it doesnt make ppl wanting to be stats whores
    + kids will want to win the gold member, so the room will be active !!!111one
    - Who will buy the goldmember? Rogy can mb give it to the dotarank community, idk.
    Last edited by my_name_is_8D; 16-10-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    Hi my friends.

I am indeed agree to this statement and I think we should do something about inactivity. Jolpaz ,xindex ,and other good players are inactive so i feel sad about IH.
    Last edited by HappyCat; 16-10-2011 at 11:38 PM.

serious thread brah, gtfo pls. :d

Second idea of marcvs and me: MFW for admin.
    ok not

->Promoting old and active members of dotarank for moderator in dr.com
    + they look more beatiful with the brown color and it will attract ppl.
    + new and fresh admins can motivate ppl to play with them but they need a lot of charisma !
    - More admins isnt rly usefull ? idk :<
    Last edited by my_name_is_8D; 17-10-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    Hi my friends.

How am I not serious let me ask you ,good sir.

Last edited by HappyCat; Today at 09:38 PM.
    !timeban happycat troll.
    happycat is now banned on this thread.
    Hi my friends.

i suggest more active admins in com, com more active = chance to get good players into ih are higher.
    blablabla

Lightbulb How to help DR.Community and even RGC from my point of view.

Finally someone spoke about it, a big thank you to mfw! Here are some ideas may that help.

1. Add three ACTIVE/Respected by other players (not Admins and staff) as moderators.

2. Moderators Adv. at channels that allow adv. like public (2k+ players, which is huge market) once every 30 min.

3. Highlight all players in channel once per hour during the day.

4. Demote all current Team Captains (including me) and VIP players to standard (safe listed) players, if you care about it work for it.

5. A weekly tournament with internal point system (for DR.Community Channel) tour will be held every week, points as follow: 1st team 7 points, 2nd 5 points and 3rd 3 points.

6. At the end of each month highest team collected points taken during the month its captain will have TC rank for one month and rest of the team will get VIP rank for the same time, Example: Team X's result at the tournament during the month as follow: First week: 2nd (5 points), Second week: 3rd (3 points), Third week: 1st (7 points), Fourth week: 2nd (5 points) so total points gained during the month = 20 points.

7. Any team who win two MONTHLY (not weekly) tournament it's captain should get Golden membership for one month and rest of team get TC rank for the same month with condition that this two month win should be in row (January team X won, Feb team Y won, March Team X won, in this case team X don't deserve golden and TCs) and teams should be with same players.

8. Rogers should create a donation system for each channel/league separately not as one big RGC donation system, Example: Player X care a lot about DR.Community but doesn't care about RGC or may be even doesn't understand what RGC mean, in this case this player may not donate to RGC /or buy from shop BUT what if this player know that any donation he will pay will go to the improvement of channel/league he likes the most and play through it as getting golden or even diamond membership, account name change or points reset to winning players (which still at the end going to RGC) may be this player will be more willing to help if not others will, especially if they find what they want at the channel.
    9. Preventing any bans for players more than 7 days max (no more 14 days ban) because it doesn't make since to give players who fail 14 days ban in a channel with such a low rate of active players.

10. Unvouching players for any reason is not an easy desiccation for the reasons mentioned at point 9 so the only persons who should unvouch players should be Head Admins rank, no moderator/voucher/admin allowed to unvouch but they can ask a head admin to unvouch any unwanted player.

11. Rogers should limit the number of channels/leagues a player can be vouched to, Example: i am vouch in like 10 rooms but actually most of them i never entered before and there are many players with a very long long list of channels/leagues they never played at or may be they don't even they have vouch there.... BUT if Rogers limit for each player to pick like 3 channels/leagues to be vouched at and players cant join more unless they being unvouched from one or more of the current rooms they vouched at (and should be some time between leaving/joining other rooms so players don't just leave and join rooms every hour) by this way we will have most of the channels/leagues very active and player will feel committed to the rooms they choose to be part of which at the end will take us back to point number 8 about donations.

12. Who Knows, may be having each channel/league own players will lead us in the future to a HUGE RGC TOURNAMENT between this channels/leagues with each others and this will HOLY SHIT EVENT all over the world with streams etc...

imo smth like diamond for 1. the one with most games, 2. most valuable ih player(decided by the staff), adverticing like wc3 said and i do think DR deserves a line of adverticing in the eu pub welcome message, then perhaps making it easier for ppl to get in, active staff (not only on the chat, ig also) and make the DR rules more detailed and clearer.

another thing is, not giving TCs/staff positions only to old members, perhaps to the most active members, valued, and such.
    blablabla

Quote Originally Posted by Ks.M.Coco View Post
    i suggest more active admins in com, com more active = chance to get good players into ih are higher.
    Good idea coco.
    And i like the tournament idea. But maybe we can make fun tours like "1v1 -arsh" or "5v5 -ardm" like marcvs did. Since its a community its not supposed to be competitive.
    Hi my friends.

Nice brah`s sup
    http://oi56.tinypic.com/psuit.jpg

Vouch Request For GR.Community --------------> http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisp...A-GR.Community
    Donwload RGC -----------> http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC.zip

New idea:
    I think we should make a vote like "who would you like to see in dotarank staff?" and ppl answer, and then dr admins choose.

waiting for some action now ^^
    Slow staff =D
    Last edited by my_name_is_8D; 17-10-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Hi my friends.

After reading this all, i can see there some good ideas. I was thinking this days, about adding something in Dotarank channels, and after we discused this little in staff channel, we got for now something like that:
    1) Add Week tourmanet - Means, every week there will be dotarank tourmanet, with gold member ( Or VIP ) prise for winner team ( 5 players ). Also, there we will needed some staff'ers who can help us, with organising this every week, so i am calling all ppl who is interested to help us with that.
    2) We will add - gold member as prize to most active guy on Dotarank channels ( games played per month in dr.ih and dr.com ) - For that, i will need reset all dotarank stats , and make it monthly... So, like that we will fallow who got most games played and giv him prize ( 2nd and 3rd guy can get vip or tc rank for example )
    3) We have to start adversting Dotarank again more and more, so i am calling again everyone who is interested to help us with that.

Thats for now ^_^
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

For that, i will need reset all dotarank stats , and make it monthly...
    hm maybe ask rogers to make a new link for the monthly stats and keep the old one for the prestige

If you need help, I've time for ya.
    Hi my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by my_name_is_8D View Post
    hm maybe ask rogers to make a new link for the monthly stats and keep the old one for the prestige

If you need help, I've time for ya.
    Dont think so that roger want waste time with that . I mean, thats will be good for dotarank, but he is focusing coding for RGC globaly. Anyway, that stats can be saved, its not problem ,we just can print screen or something like that, before restarting
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

I worked hard for this stats, don't reset
    blablabla

I wonder, why do you care MFW? Besides, community voting for staff? :No, quite seriously, who do you think would they vote for.

@WC3: Some of you suggestions are good, some are bad, some are too ambitious.

@XtC: Nice suggestions, also, remove stats from IH if you can.

@Coco: go troll somewhere else
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnesis View Post
    I wonder, why do you care MFW?
    I wonder why do you care, Ragna? I'm serious, you are inactive bro xD
    And i care because I'm playing dotarank like i always wanted to, for like 2 years ^^
    Besides, community voting for staff? :No, quite seriously, who do you think would they vote for.
    They would vote for the one they appreciate the most.. Isnt that what we are looking for? Friendly admin liked by the community to make the room active.
    And ofc Havo etc will choose among the ppl choosen by the community to get the perfect admin.
    Hi my friends.

@Coco: go troll somewhere else
    whos trolling, my last post wasnt too
    blablabla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast