Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I care for the same reasons. The DR you see today is partly my work.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Arrow / ( . ) ( . ) \

[QUOTE=Ragnesis;684385]

@WC3: Some of you suggestions are good, some are bad, some are too ambitious.

For the some you think are good ( thank you baby <3) for the some you think they are bad ( new ideas doesn't have to be all good so thats ok, at least i am trying ) for the some you think are too ambitious ( If you could dare to mention to any one years ago that number of players at RGc will be by thousands '' i remmember a time there was 12 players online max'' Or there would be something called gold member or diamond or even shop to buy from Or that a players points could decrease to 400 points and he is not a monkey or many many other things that rogy implement, people would say then you are too ambitious) ! ♥

Also, banning 2 weeks people not joining the game they signed for can be a good idea

and for example 3d ban for leaving a game etc is a bit low. It should be 1 month !!
    So need longer bans to make people more serious about joining games xD
    Hi my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by my_name_is_8D View Post
    Also, banning 2 weeks people not joining the game they signed for can be a good idea

and for example 3d ban for leaving a game etc is a bit low. It should be 1 month !!
    So need longer bans to make people more serious about joining games xD
    banning for not joining is important imo, like 1h or 2h, and no mfw, 1month is too much, unless it's 2nd/3rd or idk, and you should also ban players who afk during picks ( like when sometimes picks are done and some player is not there almost every game and you have to wait and hl him, Gego )

thats all for now
    blablabla

to havo and hellspawn:
    sure, mfw and coco comments make this thread look like a joke, but whats your opinion about this?
    are you actually planning something/this is what you wanted, theres no needto add more/you dont care anymore..??
    theres barely one game every 4 hours, the game quality has reduced quite a lot by some people i wonder how they got vouched in (and no, i dont mean skillwise)
    some guys here who actually care gave you some suggestions, care to answer?

Yes, we're working on "fixing" the current situation. Sorry for not responding but I didn't feel comfortable giving out promises while we haven't finished up on planning and ensuring they can be realised. I can promise we're doing something about this, just to reassure you pretty much. Give us time, there's not a lot of us right now.

If all works out, we should have some awesome stuff coming.

Yes, we take this thread seriously, the suggestions are very much welcome.
    Last edited by nF.Hellspawn; 20-10-2011 at 10:50 PM.

how does suggesting makes this thread looks like a joke?
    blablabla

Because your suggestions are presented in trollish style with not exactly best english worldwide.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnesis View Post
    Because your suggestions are presented in trollish style with not exactly best english worldwide.
    Nice English. Laughing Out Loud (it's "LOL" btw :-D)

Dotarank is inactive because there are just way too many noobs. Simple.

And btw, this is a post from a year ago, however, regarding the current situation (it concerns not only dr.com though), it isn't really outdated. It's the post that I was sent, on my multiacc(UrarU), by one of dotarank admins:

Hai! You're new here, so let me explain you some things : DotA Rank works, and has awlays worked from what I heard, with asslicking. If you're friend with an admin (or if an admin "knows you well") you can't get into troubles and can act as a total asshole, if you aren't, then at the first bad mistake you can get unvouched. As such, ********** can ruin 15 public games in a row, he won't get any punishment. Most staff members will look down on pubbers like you, even if you are technically better at the game than them. They just don't care : they're in the system, you aren't, so you can only stfu.
    Yes, it is sad, i'm in staff as well but new here and each day brings me another desillusion about my fellow admins. Trust me, it's even more frustrating than it is for you.

Oh btw ****** is a total jerk and retard, don't mind him and just hope he ignores your future requests. I don't know who the fuck gave him admin rights but he was most probably high/drunk, or maybe retarded as well. IH will never be a friendly place as long as this guy is here tbh, and he's been for a long time. Sadly he started getting active again recently, ruining any hope for me to change some things.

Btw, if you know someone who's vouched for dr.com, try asking him to use the "friend-vouch" system that was started yesterday. I think *********** said he knows you? Ask him for a dr.com vouch, the level is terribly low (except when IH players go there) but at least admins will listen to your requests. Btw if someone leaves dr.com and is also vouched in dr.ih, no need to write request at dr.ih : anyone unvouched at dr.com is immediately unvouched at dr.ih as well.

Lastly, concerning your matter I'll try to speak with the few non-retarded staff members but I can't promise anything : my position here ain't the best atm due to the fact that I completely refuse to let retarded asslickers in IH.
    Last edited by Cnacnel; 21-10-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

We want names!
    But srsly, this post is a bit drama-ish xD.
    Stop guise.
    Hi my friends.

We want names!
    With your 2 years at DR, you should be able to dechiper the sender and/or admin reffered.

Cnacnel, how can you comment on the skill level of IH when you don't even play here enough ( won't even assume you meant "too many noobs" for Community ). Also, please don't link year old unrelated posts.

Also, this is not the thread to be a grammar nazi in ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by nF.Hellspawn View Post
    Cnacnel, how can you comment on the skill level of IH when you don't even play here enough ( won't even assume you meant "too many noobs" for Community ). Also, please don't link year old unrelated posts.

Also, this is not the thread to be a grammar nazi in ~_~
    I meant comm. :-D
    The post is related.

P.S. how can you know that I don't play?
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Cna, you have to work on your MYHEARTISUNDEAD impersonation, he was quite a lot more humorous.

Cool move that you show private messages in public.

Stop trolling, punk.
    Under Construction

Brah's, no drama on my thread please. (for once)
    Focus on the main topic :d

Regards,
    Brah staff.
    Hi my friends.

Sorry MFW, Hellspawn pretty much stated the staff's opinion on this topic. We're working on some changes to the ruleset, trying to get a few gifts for very active players, trying to find the optimal substitutes for our recent losses (everything is bound to that tbh), etc. Though, we are a slow machinery and very resistant to changes, so it takes its time until everything is talked over, so I apologise for that.

Hope this is a satisfactory answer.

regards, havo
    Under Construction

Yes, it is good, but dont take 1 month to make a change
    You(DR staff) just need to be more active for 2-3 days and all the work is done!

I hook u,
    MFW.
    Hi my friends.

You(DR staff) just need to be more active for 2-3 days and all the work is done!
    No.

~~
    Hi my friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12