Default Vouch Request ToNI.

Personal information (name, age, location, etc), also tell us a bit about yourself.
    Antonio 16 y old Macedonia i play dota and handball listening rap music live in a small town in macedonia

Your RGC nickname. ToNI.

Your DotA history (e.g. when did you start, what leagues have you played, clans, tournaments, etc).

I started to play dota before 6 years on garena , i have played on BDL 2,3,4 also esdom , Macedonian tournament 1 and now 2 and on many lan tournaments . I have played in 3 clans for a big period Modes , ~nWs~ and RW.

Are you currently member of a clan? If you do, provide us with some information (e.g. achievements, some links to you clan's homepage/profile, etc).

I am not in any clan at the moment.

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill. We demand Inhouse/Clanwar/League replays, otherwise your request will be denied. Use a replay parser (e.g. www.adotaparser.com) to upload the replays. Also write some brief information about the replays (e.g. where have they been played, what was the skill level of the opponents, who did you play with, etc).
    1. http://imageshack.us/f/853/kmsvsnws1igra.png/ this game is played on macedonian tour 1 with medium skilled players i play with team of ~nWs~. I play Windrunner
    2.http://imageshack.us/f/21/kmsvsnws2igra.png/ it's aggainst the same team but diffrent game . I play Tiny
    3.http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/237788 this is on Macedonian tour 2 we have played for the first place in the group . I play nessay

Why do you want to join EHDL?
    I want to join ehdl first of all to play with more skilled players i guess they are.. Secound coz i think there are not leavers so i wont worry if someone going to leave or feed or many things...

Do you know anyone in EHDL who could support your request? If yes, name them.
    No. My friend just told me that there is a page where i can request to play with more skilled players.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?
    Yes . I agree with the rules.

Is there something else you want to add?
    I hope i can play with pretty good players and i hope that my request will be accpeted.

why no answer ? this isn't working now ??

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill.

1 week for post 3 replays

no problam man just problems with my bank account
    not it s open again
    and u can donate so i can vouch u
    hurry tho limited amounts of players are needed
    (only till i save enough for my mortgage)

Quote Originally Posted by dangler View Post
    no problam man just problems with my bank account
    not it s open again
    and u can donate so i can vouch u
    hurry tho limited amounts of players are needed
    (only till i save enough for my mortgage)
    good if i get some money i will donate i will upload for 2-3 days ty

!closed

PM me when you will have 3 replay´s