Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by grimorum View Post
    I have never used invoker tools/scripts. ANYONE can hit EEE in less than 1 sec. Regarding QQWR+V that is easy. When EUL, shift que QQWR, when invoker lands, all 4 buttons are in queue. All I have to do after that is spam V for ghost walk. Also, here is the best evidence:
    With invoker tool/script, every spell are invoked at the same speed. EEE = 0.1 sec, qqe = 0.1 sec
    My spells are invoked at different speed. QWE is fastest maybe 0.3, and my QQQ is slowest maybe 0.5.

You can compare my spells invoked in the following video. I slowed it down in the last half.
    Dude there is no way in world you can cast spells that fast, it's just impossible.
    Go watch your video at 2:12 and watch it in slow motion.
    When sniper and slardar gank you, you already have 3 exort orbs after you use euls you land with 2 quas and 1 wex and at the same moment you go invisible.I have tried it myself and it's impossible to do that.
    The same thing happened at 2:01 when you kill riki, you already had 3 exort orbs but after you blink on the high ground suddenly in less than a second you have 3 wex orbs (which propably ment that if riki survived you would have casted EMP to kill him while he was invis).
    How can you explain me these?

gr8 invo..... he's Nice~!~!!

:OO Good job!

I realy love it this video was so f@cking nc

Quote Originally Posted by EbToxX View Post
    Dude there is no way in world you can cast spells that fast, it's just impossible.
    Go watch your video at 2:12 and watch it in slow motion.
    When sniper and slardar gank you, you already have 3 exort orbs after you use euls you land with 2 quas and 1 wex and at the same moment you go invisible.I have tried it myself and it's impossible to do that.
    The same thing happened at 2:01 when you kill riki, you already had 3 exort orbs but after you blink on the high ground suddenly in less than a second you have 3 wex orbs (which propably ment that if riki survived you would have casted EMP to kill him while he was invis).
    How can you explain me these?
    I already said that is done by shift que. You can do it yourself, follow these instructions:

1) Eul yourself
    2) Hold shift, hit q q w r, release shift
    3) Spam V for ghost walk

Thats it, instant ghost walk in 0.01 second.
    Regarding WWW from EEE, that is simple. Throughout the video, there are small instances of lag (maybe 0.2 sec) during recording. Anyone can hit WWW quickly or EEE quickly. Just mash the keys. Besides, record yourself doing www, eee really fast. I guarantee you can't see orbs shift because smashing eee, www is so easy.

By the way, just made #1 on WoDota Top Ten. Here is link if you like to see.

Last edited by grimorum; 08-07-2012 at 09:24 PM.

EbToxX, did you try the Shift+Que method I mentioned above? Anyone can invoke ghost walk and cast it in like 0.2 seconds with shift Que (during eul)

Also, if you want to see my orbs change more clearly, see the wodota video below.

Well Nice vedio btw also Nice play With him , he have High skills invoker and who playing invoker good skills..
    RGC Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by grimorum View Post
    EbToxX, did you try the Shift+Que method I mentioned above? Anyone can invoke ghost walk and cast it in like 0.2 seconds with shift Que (during eul)

Also, if you want to see my orbs change more clearly, see the wodota video below.

Well, I actually tested what you said and i was proven wrong, sorry for doubting about your skills

Really Nice!!!

This invoker gameplay is impressive. Users who say otherwise are jealous.

Ty for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12