Default promote to Trial Voucher

Why i write promote? At this time on league many no skilled noobs that got vouch case play 2 normal games on some rgc/garena cw, and write Vouch request...or some friends give them sup, and they got vouch, so it is not important. This problem is necessary to be decided. I write this, case i am simple player, who have 150+ games, and play every day with this stupid noobs.
    How i can help? I know all Russian/Ukrain, many of Belorus/KZ players. I understand who can play on mgn, and who cant. I have very much time for viewing Vouch Request/Replays, and large desire to help league with problem of low skilled players. Thats all, i think, i haven't nothing to add.
    [03:14:23] * @MGN-BOTv1 Infos for (ID:652) Saintishka / Rank: Hosts -> Last Game: #1470; Reputation level: 100/100 (Heroic); Promoted by: Red-Dragon; Vouched by PeLaTis on (2011-09-28 03:20:35) with comment: App vr
    [03:11:31] * @MGN-BOTv1 Stats for Saintishka (Hosts): This Season: 23 wins, 24 losses and 1089 points. Streak: -3. Ranked: 68/346; Activity: Active, 3.79 games per day, 36 games this week, 49 games this month

Yes saint i see you all time at forum answering threads and watching replays of vouch requests and you comment at the threads truely as i see, always report noobs and leavers at ban section,so i agree to make you trial voucher at our league

lets see pelatis martin obs valonia decision give them the link thnx

For becoming a trial voucher,you will also need a time to watch replays from the requests.
    If some guy was epic fail in the past,maybe he trained hard and became better.
    You cant know always if they are good or not from watching their nicks.
    About voucher..hmm..ill give u a sup ( not sure if we searching for additional staff )

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

We'll discuss it at the staff channel and make a common decision.

Personally, I think you are good for this place, judging from your activity in terms of gaming and forum.

We'll let you know soon, stay tuned !
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

Ok, I have enough time to watch replays from VR. Ty for trust.

Default ..

this is not personal,
    but i honestly SUGGEST do not promote players to staff members,

its good as its atm, imo dont change what works =)
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bli5teR View Post
    this is not personal,
    but i honestly SUGGEST do not promote players to staff members,

its good as its atm, imo dont change what works =)
    Right statement, I got your point and that's what makes me hesitate a bit.

I consider that it is excellent idea that would be one or several Russian managers on this league as here many Russian players whom frankly speaking, are very weak and because of which normal players have unsuccessful games, in a consequence of it a lot of negative dialogue...
    As to myself, I not bad would consult a rank of the moderator, as my opinion, superficial even if the weak player my friend, it would be all the same cleaned from this league

request is denied, if i got it right. So some one can close it.

Denied.

Closed.