Default I have a question about Forum Accounts

I am curious about the Forum Bans.We all know that if a user has more than 1 forum account then if caught both of his accounts will be banned,right?
    Let's say that a user has only 1 Forum Account and he does a few things wrong and gets Banned (permanent) this means that he is not welcome in these Forums again or he can be given a second chance and he can create a new Forum Account?

P.s sorry for the english mistakes.

He has to do a lot of "wrong things" to get perma banned but if he manages to do so it means he is not welcome here anymore.About the second chance you said, it can only be given if you talk with the staff member that banned you.

Funny how falling feels a lot like flying

Quote Originally Posted by sabotaz80 View Post
    He has to do a lot of "wrong things" to get perma banned but if he manages to do so it means he is not welcome here anymore.About the second chance you said, it can only be given if you talk with the staff member that banned you.
    I have one more question,i used to have 2 forum accounts and i didn't know that it was "illegal" and when i got caught the manager decided to ban both of my accounts for ever.After a few days i spoke with him and he gave me a second chance.And my questions are:
    If you have 2 forum accounts and you get caught,how long do you have to stay banned as a "punishment",and i also want to know if the Permanent ban which i was firstly given was right or wrong considering i didn't know many things about this forum so i didn't mean to do break the rules.

When you registered on mymgn, you had to read T&C and the rules.To be more specific.

2. Each member of the forum has the right to maintain only one account.

Creating multiple accounts will lead either to the merge with the existing acount (to avoid erroneous movements from the user) or they will be immediately removed and the user will be permanently banned from the forum.

That means the ban was correct and you were lucky you got a second chance.

Funny how falling feels a lot like flying

Quote Originally Posted by sabotaz80 View Post
    When you registered on mymgn, you had to read T&C and the rules.To be more specific.

2. Each member of the forum has the right to maintain only one account.

Creating multiple accounts will lead either to the merge with the existing acount (to avoid erroneous movements from the user) or they will be immediately removed and the user will be permanently banned from the forum.

That means the ban was correct and you were lucky you got a second chance.
    OK,thanks for your fast reply.