Default promote to trial-voucher

I consider that on this league the Russian manager as now here much Russian players whom I to some extent know, and I know who on is necessary what is capable, who strongly plays, and who is weak.
    At present, this league is considered the best, but here it is a lot of players, which are weak for this purpose what to play with strong players.
    But for this purpose that this league would be considered elite, here it is necessary, roughly speaking ' to clean lists of players '.

@MGN-BOTv2 Stats for JERRYTHESLAYER (Hosts): This Season: 27 wins, 17 losses and 1221 points. Streak: +1. Ranked: 31/427; Activity: Active, 2.23 games per day, 22 games this week, 49 games this month

@MGN-BOTv2 Infos for (ID:561) JERRYTHESLAYER / Rank: Hosts-> Last Game: #1713; Reputation level: 100/100 (Heroic); Promoted by: profdrmartin; Vouched by PeLaTis on (2011-09-21 0:32:51 AM) with comment: Team-ToM

I think that I can make this league, though on a few but is better.
    The less than weak players, the more interesting game, the the reputation of league more grows

Well, you want to become part of the staff team when at the same time you commit offences as rage-quit?
    Last edited by Obs.NinJaZz; 18-11-2011 at 01:30 AM.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

I never left games, always finished up to the end because always there is a chance.
    In that game about which you speak, we won, I had good items, and would be silly to bowl off for my part.
    I said that about 01 bots often throws out, have this time thrown out me.
    It is a pity that I haven't kept replay, I would think such questions in my party didn't arise

Quote Originally Posted by shakal_- View Post
    I never left games, always finished up to the end because always there is a chance.
    In that game about which you speak, we won, I had good items, and would be silly to bowl off for my part.
    I said that about 01 bots often throws out, have this time thrown out me.
    It is a pity that I haven't kept replay, I would think such questions in my party didn't arise
    Well, at point of time you left your team was just losing a battle and you were going to die too.

Code:
    24:36	 [All] AEON.swedic.ru (Earthshaker): JERRYTHESLAYER has left the game voluntarily.
    Voluntarily means that you left the game on purpose <=> alt + qq.

If the bot drops you there is a message like:
    Code:
    has lost the connection (timed out).
    Anywayz, personally I would agree on your promotion into Voucher, but this recent incident changed my mind.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

I don't understand your thoughts.
    What for to me to leave almost won game?

Denied i will make a Thread presentation which you will be able to info us about your progress and so on.
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6049/signul.jpg