Default MGN.DL is Looking for Staff Closed

We are looking for people that can spend up to 5 hours per day and are well mannered and know how to handle/manage players even in difficult situations.

You need to know the rules very well and like spending time helping the community.

People with previous Inhouse experience are prefered. The following positions are currently open.
    1 Moderators For Vouch Requests View Reps/ Bans
    1 Moderator to handle Vouch requests View Reps / Warns

Please submit the following information

when you started dota:

Garena nick :

Your English level:

Why you want to be a part of the team:

What you think about MGN League:
    Last edited by PeLaTis; 23-12-2011 at 03:02 AM.
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6049/signul.jpg

Default looking for staff

when you started dota:
    am playing dota from 4 years
    Garena nick :
    R.ooT
    am from tunisia ( north africa )
    Your English level:
    i guess that i got the level that u need to manage this league
    i wanna be a part of the team cause i wanna take same responsability in my dota life.
    MGN league is a good league with good plyers but still need some organisation point of view host bots, noob players and equality between all players .

when you started dota: 6 years ago

Garena nick : TheSaint

Your English level: average

Why you want to be a part of the team: I have a large desire to clean a league from unskill persons, and have time for this. I playing here every day, and want to play with normal players!

What you think about MGN League: It unique league in Europe, and now we can see, that many low skilled players got vouch, i think league need to be cleaning from this low skill persons.

when you started dota: 2 years ago

Garena nick : BignumQ

Your English level: avreage

Why you want to be a part of the team: to help league with development and gonna on more high and skilled level :S

What you think about MGN League: the most promising dota 1 world league,so here must be only hi skilled players,not like now,i try to help with this

Thumbs up ..

when you started dota:
    I play DotA since like 5 years, 2 of this years i played it on a competitive level, atm im just hanging around and playing ih leagues and fws^^

Garena nick :
    IAMBLI5TER

Austria

Your English level:
    well in austria the grades are from 1 to 5 (where 1 is the best) and i had a 2.

Because im a very expirienced admin, i also leaded a DotA League as super admin in bnet some years ago ^^

i think that the leagues skill level is between mid and high and the activity is like "mid",
    altho its the only real "hs" Dota1 league left in irc its not very active bc of dota2.

thanks for reading,
    cheers
    Last edited by Bli5teR; 27-11-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

when you started dota:
    i am playing dota about 4 years.

Garena nick :
    keqsika

Georgia.

Your English level:
    8 froom 10 i guess.

I think its a great team and I want to take a part in it,take more responsability besides playing dota.I am severe but fair.I think i can make it.

I think MGN is a top league at this moment,thats why I enjoy playing there a lot.MGN staff did a great job.

when you started dota:

Garena nick : DenisTheSLayer

Your English level:Well i had in school always a A in the subject english so i guess my english is fine enough to handle that

Why you want to be a part of the team:Atm i finished my school so at day am playing lil bit cuz my mates are in school till 7 at night so am online till then ,anyway i wanna help the league since i got experience with being staff i was staff in several leagues so i think i would do a nice job and am mannerd and decent skilled...

What you think about MGN League:Well nice league nice players but i hate unmannerd and anoying guys and that`s a big percent here... should change that if possible

when you started dota:
    I started dota before 5 years , actually i am active last 2 years on mIRC leagues.
    Garena nick :
    GisHaQzz
    Serbia
    Your English level:
    my English is not anything special, but I think that is enough for this job
    I have a lot of experience with the league since I was a member of the staff in them and I think it could a lot to contribute as far as forums and other things ... except that I am online all day ...
    League is the strongest at this time of mIRC. but my honest opinion is that this league has a lot of capacity only needs a good organization, and without concern for the future

Default looking for staff

when you started dota: i don't remember about 6 years from 6.27 version of dota

Garena nick :Sar.AleX

Your English level:average

Why you want to be a part of the team:I want to be a part of the team because i want to clear this league from unmanners and low skill players and help to other Admins, and i want people to keep order and be manner i think i can make it

What you think about MGN League:this league is one of the best leagues ...and top 1 league atm! There are a lot of skill players in the league
    i'm a manner guy and old player,i think that you remember me
    Last edited by SarAleX; 02-12-2011 at 04:36 PM.

For the time being, only Bli5teR has made me a good impression with his application and his attitude generally. +1 to him.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

It will take me a while,before i can decide to who i should give this !sup...

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

Bli5teR had gave me good impression to be staff at forum so I give him supp +2

Smile

when you started dota: 6 years

Garena nick :b15

Your English level: High

Why you want to be a part of the team: i want to help this league to get better more and to kick all low skill people because this is high skill league and i have the time for that i own gaming center and am on the mirc at least 8 hours per day

What you think about MGN League: very nice league high skilled people ther is some low skill need to be unvouched and i hope the league get better

Btw most of the people who created their forum accounts now just in order to post application or are not at least a little bit active on forum, have no chance to get the position.

when you started dota: 5 years [ 2 years pubs , 3 years of competition's gosugamers dota-league argh league bdl etc and inhouses dgl ihl ldhl ok.dl sfg etc]

Garena nick : neXt.Memetz0r / ReV.MemeT / G.MarksTehSpoT

Your English level: Good

Why you want to be a part of the team: I have a lot of free time , i never had problems with anyone from stuff , i have a good view of the game if i need to vouch someone [i usually play captain and support role , not cuz i'm not good carry but carry cand be anyone ] i am active on forum

What you think about MGN League: The only "pro" league left in dota 1 scene , dota 1 is dead but inhouse's no.
    Last edited by G.MarksTeHSpoT; 29-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Garena Nick: LiKe_A_PoEm

Your English Level: Good

Why you want to be a part of the team: I have a lot of free time. Dota is my life!

What you think about MGN League: this league is one of the best leagues.

My level is so low because i'm played dota in eurobattle and Darer. ı'm new in garena

BlisteR got the slot :
    1 Moderators For Vouch Requests View Reps/ Bans
    oped in staff channel
    Voiced in league
    Mgn moderator rank in leagues forum
    Host rank

One more slot is waiting to be taken

Thanks all for your time!
    Last edited by PeLaTis; 04-12-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6049/signul.jpg

Well, personally I don't think that anyone of the current applicants deserves the other position, so I would like to see some more.

No more aplicants?!

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

Default ...

Garena nick : nTn.DexteR old one zlo

I started playing dota since 2004

Your English level:high

Why you want to be a part of the team:I want as much as possible 2 help the scene if its nessesary.I understand in forums and i read the rules and i think i can fit into this league.And i have many time to addicate for this..

What you think about MGN League: Its high league and i want to be a part of it.

Greetings.
    Last edited by DexteR-_^; 15-12-2011 at 02:57 PM.
    me<all