Thread: why Unvouch???

Default why Unvouch???

can anyadmin help me ?
    Megabyte]Me unvouched me,for enjoying himself.

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/273015

like this guys,shouldnt be an admin.

thanks for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SasskenArwen View Post
    can anyadmin help me ?
    Megabyte]Me unvouched me,for enjoying himself.

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/273015

like this guys,shouldnt be an admin.

thanks for attention.
    God.. I already told you like 50 times.. but ok 51 inc..

1. You act like pro when you are dunno shit
    2. You spam/flame/taunt whole game long when some shit you don't like happens because of your move.. As you can see in replay, you and es going in randomly 1v5 and blame team like retarded drunk russians..
    4. As I said to you on PM, you are more concentrated in flaming/taunting than actually playing the game. 99% chat, 1% play..
    5. You are the kind of player which 90% of the dota community should hate.. you expect 4 of your teammembers to go GODLIKE within 20 min and if they don't you start to flame..
    Hello ^_^

Any other admin i dont want to talk with this guy, i need supp.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megabyte]ME View Post
    God.. I already told you like 50 times.. but ok 51 inc..

1. You act like pro when you are dunno shit
    2. You spam/flame/taunt whole game long when some shit you don't like happens because of your move.. As you can see in replay, you and es going in randomly 1v5 and blame team like retarded drunk russians..
    4. As I said to you on PM, you are more concentrated in flaming/taunting than actually playing the game. 99% chat, 1% play..
    5. You are the kind of player which 90% of the dota community should hate.. you expect 4 of your teammembers to go GODLIKE within 20 min and if they don't you start to flame..
    u must be unvouch, 14 times dead with askasha and i dead 9 times with cm y %1 play agha..

Quote Originally Posted by SasskenArwen View Post
    Any other admin i dont want to talk with this guy, i need supp.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

u must be unvouch, 14 times dead with askasha and i dead 9 times with cm y %1 play agha..
    Bravo, you pro now..
    Hello ^_^

So , to sum up .

You both flamed , along with who was playing es , which made even the 2 other guys join in flaming .

As for the unvouch , someone who flames this much should be unvouched , but since the flame came from both sides , I'd like to hear your side of the story , feel free to talk to me on rgc .

Regards
    Rajjix|oT.M , your Lebanese Toy .

vouch him pls he s a nice guy
    also unban me i haven't done anything wrong and it tears my heart not being able to play in my favourite league