Default Dunno whats wrong seems like u like to threat new ppl as crap

Well i got banned 3 days for ?You like to ban or ?So lets copy what u said:

As for denistheslayer, he was a really aweful captain and I really doubt how he got promoted, that's why he's already demoted to user. Not only he failed hard in the picking phase part, but after this he didn't lead his team at all, without giving any piece of advice, suggestions or plans. He was only flaming and arguing with his teammates during the whole game.

"Awful captian" :Sry for my awfull pick but ur players cant play it not my fault if u vouch dumb guys i played on ldhl sfg everywhere no1 ever said am awful cap if u dont know how this pick to play its not my fault really

"Didnt lead ? u watched the replay? i tried to gank said go gank him him they just ignore at begin i got ganked cuz i dont have wards at top and saint(ns) dont say ss and he say 2 me fuck u retard ? thats mannerd huh?and flaming yes who wouldnt flame with this awfull team belive me dude i was admin many times not giving money or someting like that like alot here do i was promoted cuz i did my job well and always were fair to all not like here where u just now to say bad about ppl u dont know me so u cant say am bad cap/player since u didnt played with me its just a joke to me really... and i got warned for bad behavour saint 30 min urna and treads wrned am timebanned well "very fair" ty for your attention ...

Default ..

if you check the forum u were not the only one who got punished,

so why are u the only one whining?

take it like a man, some days w/o dota wont kill you =)

i give u a hint, playing with randoms leads always to frustration as good player in mgn,
    so rather grabb some of your friends and play with them, even losing is then more fun
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Well, being a Captain isn't only the picking part, which to be honest I didn't like based on your opponents picks, it mostly means that you should work with your teammates properly and be able to explain what are your plans and aims and what should happen in the game in order to achieve them, in a calm and polite manner.

In this game, I saw just the the exact opposite, you only flamed and swear.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

Well blister you are true ...:/ next time i will remeber ur words when i cl anyway its not about my ban i never got banned for poorplay am not used 2 and tbh saint played 2 times worser and hes not ban but "no dota wont kill u"dude i play dota to waste some time at day cuz my mates are in school till 7 then am out i just play in winter i didnt played 5 months just started again cuz its winter am not dota addicted... i dont need 2 play 2-3 days well thats my side of the story regards

Quote Originally Posted by DenisTheSLayer View Post
    Well blister you are true ...:/ next time i will remeber ur words when i cl anyway its not about my ban i never got banned for poorplay am not used 2 and tbh saint played 2 times worser and hes not ban but "no dota wont kill u"dude i play dota to waste some time at day cuz my mates are in school till 7 then am out i just play in winter i didnt played 5 months just started again cuz its winter am not dota addicted... i dont need 2 play 2-3 days well thats my side of the story regards
    Oklol.

Closed.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota