Default Flame/feed Samazing

@MGN-BOTv1 Teams of Game #1917: Still in progress - Duration: 67 minutes
    * @MGN-BOTv1 Team Sentinel (1213): TheSaint(1170), JotM.Medved(1050), HASSIKTIR(1155), AEON.gasha(1369), Samazing(1322)
    * @MGN-BOTv1 Team Scourge (1224): yobiTheKing(1183), GaeLsecHa(1428), Elwind(1156), Stansfield(1383), Jeay(969)
    Samazing 0 6 lich solo top at 10 min, fame all game and feed SOLO WEAVER!!!he stay with solo weaver and say" TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO?". Just watch replay.
    Replay:http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/276910

Default ..

SAM strikes again, people should learn that they cant just do what ever they want~

Sams self esteem is meanwhile faar above his own skill,

if u act like god then u should also play so ~
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Well, maybe Samazing is a little bit arrogant and selfish, with high self-esteem or anything else, although in this case I don't blame him for behaving that way. Besides that, he didn't flame heavily, it was in normal limits.

Let's go to the playing part now... He was solo top with having boots + salve for starting items, expecting to face a triple lane. However, he was against a solo and it was a pretty tough opponent. can easily harass you at the beginning and make you use your salve very early. Well, Samazing used his salve in order to stay alive when tried to dive in and after that he stayed with 50hp. He bought salve on crow, but someone from the bottom lane used the crow which had as a result Samazing stay with very low hp and get killed from . After that one death the tumbling begun. I don't blame him, he couldn't do much at this point. Besides that, as he correctly pointed out in the allies chat, no one of the whole team tped on top all these times where was diving in the tower, although Samazing could be saved and get killed.

There is no offence from Samazing here.

Denied.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota