Default How to patch RGC correctly!

Hello and welcome to the RGC Support Forums =)

Unfortunately several RGC Users experience problems with the patching process of RGC from time to time. I'll try to describe as easy as possible how you can patch your RGC with an almost 100% success rate (If the patch is not bugged of course)

1. Delete ALL of your RGC folders.

2. Disable your Firewall (Windows Firewall aswell aswell if you enabled it) AND your Antivirus.

3. Redownload RGC from here: http://cdn.rankedgaming.com/client/RGC-Online-rev9.zip

4. Etract the archive (with WinRar, WInzip, 7zip...) and save it somewhere.

Here is a guide for people who don't know how to extract files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2189x...eature=related

5. Open your extracted RGC (the name of the extracted folder is "online") now -> You should see something like this:

6. Now open the "rgcp" folder and run the "rgcp.exe" (as an Administrator!: Rightclick it, choose the option "Run as an Administrator")

7. After you have pressed the "rgcp.exe" RGC will start downloading the remaining patches.

8. When the patch download process is finished, there are two possible ways RGC is going to act:
    a. If there are no problems, a black "CMD" Window pops up, RGC patches itself autoamtically and is ready to be used. There's nothing else you have to do by yourself (Immediatelly go to Step 12.)
    b. Unfortunately there is the possibility that RGC fails to patch itself automatically. Maybe a black "CMD" window pops up and a part of the updating process starts, but you'll eventually receive
    a message similar to "Could not finish patching process". If this happens, go to point 9.

9. Simply just close the error message.

10. Open the folder "Patcher" in the "rgcp" folder.

11. Run "patcher.exe" as an Administator! A black "CMD" Windows should pop up and RGC should patch itself completely.

12. Go back to your main RGC folder ("online"). You should see a lot of new folders and files! Now just run "rgc.exe" (as an Administrator again!) and you will see a brand new, fully functional Ranked Gaming Client

RGC Start Window/Interface:

Happy gaming and good luck on RGC

1# Update, added a new point
    Last edited by Araziell; 28-11-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Nose banearon my account if I create another account and then start and a brother and close it again try to enter will not let me login hangs on because this is happening please answer?
    Last edited by KbZZoTyko; 26-11-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Great job Araziell :3
    Bøðil, flyt meg úr heimi. Eg vamlist at liva her.

Ty pika :3

Nose banearon my account if I create another account and then start and a brother and close it again try to enter will not let me login hangs on because this is happening please answer?
    I'm sorry but i don't understand your question =/

Default Still no response :(

Done all the steps and still no response when clicking the connect button. My Router has no firewall settings, I have no antivirus installed. My firewall is Off. No Utorrent installed also. Don't know if its Ddos or a malware but is there a way how to patch RGC like any other game. I'm from the Philippines and my ISP is Comclark (wired) and my OS is W7 and I don't have an antivirus installed plus my Firewall setting is Off. Hope someone can help. Tnx
    Last edited by archiesnet; 16-12-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by archiesnet View Post
    Done all the steps and still no response when clicking the connect button. My Router has no firewall settings, I have no antivirus installed. My firewall is Off. No Utorrent installed also. Don't know if its Ddos or a malware but is there a way how to patch RGC like any other game. I'm from the Philippines and my ISP is Comclark (wired) and my OS is W7 and I don't have an antivirus installed plus my Firewall setting is Off. Hope someone can help. Tnx
    I have the same tried to restart computer and reinstal patcher, but that doesn't give any result.

Quote Originally Posted by WarGUN View Post
    I have the same tried to restart computer and reinstal patcher, but that doesn't give any result.
    We are going through a DDoS attack atm.
    Thus, you are not the only one facing this issue.
    I suggest you to retry after sometime.

Refer to our Facebook Page for more updates.

Good job.
    It helped me <3

Join Ban Support "/j ban Support",to discuss about your ban

Default I CANT TICK THE CONNECT

Last edited by netx2013; 31-03-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: I post not completely

Quote Originally Posted by netx2013 View Post
    Quick Maintenance Will be Up soon

guys i was in maintenance but its work alone O_o