IRC name: Majestic^FU
    Q-Auth: Avicii-
    Garena name: ^Majestic
    Garena UID: 34100476

* Where are you from?
    Serbia

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
    I believe i am nice and mannered guy. Love to joke and laugh, a lot. Dislike bitches who cry whole game and blame everyone but themselves.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
    No. I mean, i do not have serious clan.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
    Well, i started playing long time ago, 5 years maybe. Pubbing and feeding around on Northrend server. Then i moved to Xpam, tried garena but didn't like it's pubs. Now i'm active on xpam, playing in ss league which is being moderated by me and few more friends of mine. I've played in DP2 long time ago under Q: Jestic and then i changed it to some other auth which i can't remember right now. Played in DPL on rgc, DR.inhouse, Anubia.IHL and few more not-worthy-to-mention.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
    Yes. I can play decent carry. I'm much better at ganking/supporting, to be honest.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com to upload) or another one you know
    Doom: http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/ss/gamestats.php?id=7
    Omni: http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/ss/gamestats.php?id=1

If you really need that support replay i can get one soon, i don't have any where i played serious atm, sorry.

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
    Yes, of course.

* Do you have a microphone?
    Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
    Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
    Majestic if not taken.

* Do you know any MGN members? If yes, please list them.
    I don't know if any of my friends play here, i guess they'll post something.

* Is there anything else you want to add?
    No.
    Last edited by Majestic; 07-12-2011 at 06:04 AM.

Well, I don't know... I'm little bit cautious.

You seem average, neither bad or good, but I'm not quite sure if you are able to cope with the current skill level of mgn.dl.

However, I'll support you, giving you a chance to test yourself and improve. Please don't disappoint me.

1/2
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

i give you a try at league just dont disappoint me 2/2 vouched