Irc Nicks :
    LitlBlueMage
    DawNAVENGER
    DawNStar
    DawNHydra
    DawNRentalman

sub: Sepehr-hektor (vouched)

Q-Auths :
    LitlBlueMage (was vouched in past leagues,admin's can search archive)
    DawNAVENGER
    DawNStar
    DawNHydra
    DawNRentalman

Garena Nicks :

dawN.avenger
    LitlBlueMage
    dawn.hydra
    dawn.RenTouMa
    Blue_sister

* Where is the team from :China/Eu

* How old are the team members :Sijie Chi ,dawN.avenger 23,Srdjan Metikos LitlBlueMage 23...Meng, 22, Blue_sister; Shu, 22, dawn.hydra;Ma, 22, dawn.RenTouMa
    * Tell us a bit about your Team Members :We are mannered and well known team on darer,and some chineese platform,Well mixed team with space to incrase skill our potencial and skill...

* Is your clan registered somewhere else or irc channel for your clan nly darer i guess "DAWN"

* Write a brief text about your Teams DotA history :moslty played on darer in last few month's Mage joined and afther that we play togheter.,,

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more of your clan Match :will be added when we play some cw's on garena,we rarly save reps...

at last we saved 1 rep http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/291698,if need we will add more when we play vs some skilled team...

* Do They know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)? : y

* Do they have a microphone? : y

* Are they aware of the rules and do they agree to them? : y

* Is there anything else you want to add? :
    We are mannered team ,with only want triall to prove our skill nothing more/less,
    p.s LitlBlueMage known he's played before on eu all leagues,admin's can find him in archive,auth: LitlBlueMage
    and also know Bookie,gasha,sepher-hektor,3aser,NoobsRus...and bunch more ppl....

Expecting some more replays with you playing versus some skilled or/and known enemies.

The sooner you add the replays, the better for you.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

its rly hard to cooperate with my mates bcoz they are chineese ,so when we are all on ,we can make some more reps,i hope we can do it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherMistake View Post
    its rly hard to cooperate with my mates bcoz they are chineese ,so when we are all on ,we can make some more reps,i hope we can do it soon.
    Take your time, np.

Btw, just to know, if they are Chinese they'll probably lag in our hostbots, since our servers are located in europe.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

3 of em studdy in UK and one is in China so np,if we can get trial to prove us,that will be okey.

I will give your team a try littleblueage as i know you long time ago from league sfg ok eedl etc.. and show me your team skill at league 1/2

Ty for chanse.

SUP! lets see that skill xD

support

i need more ppl for sup?
    http://meetyawin.blogspot.com -We offer you free sport tips to increase your profit by beting on selected matches. We have a group of experienced tipsters which select only the most interested matches for the given day and guarantee profit in a long run.

Support =) perfect tipper

Quote Originally Posted by AeonsHate View Post
    Support =) perfect tipper
    agree with that quotation ! ur always welcome to my blog xD

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Ohhh cmon,where's admins if some1 hurry and vouch me i'll give free FIXED match for today xD!
    http://meetyawin.blogspot.com -We offer you free sport tips to increase your profit by beting on selected matches. We have a group of experienced tipsters which select only the most interested matches for the given day and guarantee profit in a long run.

hm, vouched.
    closed

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination