Default Unvouch t4]jecho mRSerenity

Game number: #2178
    Replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/292587
    Player: t4]jecho, mRSerenity
    Reason for reporting: t4]jecho - unmanner, bad playing, rage quitting; mRSerenity - unmanner, bad playing.
    Logs if it's for flame:
    Do you have anything else to add: t4]jecho had freefarm for 15 minutes and still totally useless CK, every time flamed after dying
    mRSerenity totally bad played, whole game was failing
    or at least revouch me, because I wasnt the worst player in that game
    also, playing in-house leagues since 2007 year
    Last edited by MyNameIsK_1488; 09-12-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Haha. You played good? You are just feeder.

Dear admins plz watch replay and then unvouch MynameIsK. All my teammates want unvouch MynameisK. But he want unvouch for us. LOL.
    Last edited by RS^^; 09-12-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    Whup_RS

check chat kid
    only you with ur pro friend CK were flaming whole game

Ck didnt my friend.

And your first game in Mgn.DL. But u are so aggresive. Plz be polite. And look your game. You are just low-skill. Sorry.
    Last edited by RS^^; 09-12-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    Whup_RS

Please edit your post using the special form which you can find here.

Thanks.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota

I watched replay. mRSerenity and t4 played good. Because mRSerenity's score is 2-1-6 in 15 min. And also CK has battle furry in 15 min. But they didn't anything at combat. Because Deniss's pick is worst. And outpicked.

And mynameisK is very bad. He didnt go ganks with smoke. Really bad venomancer. Unvouch mynameisK..
    Last edited by RYZE.BEST; 11-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by RYZE.BEST View Post
    I watched replay. mRSerenity and t4 played good. Because mRSerenity's score is 2-1-6 in 15 min. And also CK has battle furry in 15 min. But they didn't anything at combat. Because Deniss's pick is worst. And outpicked.

And mynameisK is very bad. He didnt go ganks with smoke. Really bad venomancer. Unvouch mynameisK..
    Wow, please rather dont say anything since u have obiously no clue about this game.

the game was pretty bad played at all, the only ones playing rly decent were the WR, Puck and Batrider, rest was ok or bad,
    i dont want to point at any one espcially but i would just like to mention several things what i personally totally disliked at this game:

first of all several itembuilds, like the soulring recipy first of ES or the naked BF on ck + late urne

Playwise:
    sentinel trilane top just a huge fail, batrider had dagger at 10 min vs trilane , made me smile (that just besides, i know its offtopic )
    scourge trilane was not that bad btm, but also fail => way to passive played, wr got good farm and levels vs the tri lane.
    u could just easily antipush the lane, so she wouldnt permanently farm at the towr.............

what i also recognized was the very weak movement of the supports, pretty not roaming at all whole early game,
    later on the game scourge failed bc of the main carry, who made himself useless with a very stupid public item choice and even worse suicide initiates (get hp/tank items if u want to play ck like Rambo)
    also the veno missed some actions but int he fights where he participiated he did decent ultis and gales.
    Also the leshrak was pretty weird playing, stupid suicide "gangs" and weak laning.

As closing i would also like to say that the picks werent the reason for the losing, Scourge had able picks, but sadly they didnt realise the potential.

My Post should not blame any special, just giving objective informations, so the Admins can decide easier,
    IMO, if some1 has to be punished, then warn all except BR in scourge for bad play or no one.

Best Regards
    Last edited by Bli5teR; 11-12-2011 at 05:53 AM.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

warned all 3.
    closed

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination