Default Vouch Request (Nothingtosay)

1) Personal information(name, age, location, etc.): hi my name is bastian i have 16 years old im from chile (sudamerica) and i love playing competitive dota

2) Your RGC nickname: Nothingtosay

3) Your DotA history(when did you start, where you have played, etc.) i start playing lan games with friends then on battlenet, then on some sudamerican leagues and i played a few times in dota pride but left beacause of lag and high ping

4) Can u play all roles : Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-Carry and what role do you prefer the most ? ganker is ma fabourite rhol

5) Why do you want to join ExtremeDotaLeague ? i want to play comtetitive dota games with other good players who have diferent ideas of the game

6) Are you correctly member of a clan ? If u are, post clan link. yes, bds its a clan from chile we are one of the best teams in our country.

7) Upload 2-3 replays which shows your skill and which are approving with requirements : Please DO NOT POST PUB Replays, we expect for Cw/Ih/League Replays !
    *Replays must be on currently warcraft patch.
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/292680 i hav e to apologize for uploading this replay first beacause i play this game a few minits ago and i had to be afk for some minits ingame well but in the first minit you can see how i play. i dont have any other replay new pc so sorry i hope it doesnt matter ty.
    Upload Replay

8) Write 1 or 2 sentences about each replay, where you played it and why you post it in this request.

9) Is there something you want to add ? well i hope you understand
    Last edited by Nothingtosay; 09-12-2011 at 06:36 PM.

!vouched as trial