Default Portfolio Web Design

I made a new portfolio design on photoshop and wanted to share it here and see what you think of it ^^
    The name 'PixelBin' was just a name I just came up with to put as the name of the portfolio

Don't need to rate, just say what you think I should change or improve on. The bad quality is due to uploading it to imgur.
    I've coded it! click here to view the site! Only the front page is available at the moment.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Daedalus-95; 10-12-2011 at 05:31 PM.

For the begin,is a good work.Just try to continue your work on this and i think you will do great pictures.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Quote Originally Posted by gate13 View Post
    For the begin,is a good work.Just try to continue your work on this and i think you will do great pictures.
    Great pictures? O.o the pictures in the design are just random stuff I made on photoshop to put there, because I don't know what work I'm going to put there yet

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus-95 View Post
    Great pictures? O.o the pictures in the design are just random stuff I made on photoshop to put there, because I don't know what work I'm going to put there yet
    Oppsss,sorry didn't know that .
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Good enough.Well done
    Generationi Alterae

Its Seems The Buttons Home/About/Contact etc Doesnt Work : /

Quote Originally Posted by G.Virus View Post
    Its Seems The Buttons Home/About/Contact etc Doesnt Work : /
    Yeah I haven't actually put those pages in yet haha I'll fix them soon, maybe tonight.
    Thanks for the replies people! (:

Is this your's at Devianart?

Seems Pretty Cool : ) I Browse DA all the time to find decent pictures for Avatar/Wallpapers ; D

Seems Pretty Cool : ) I Browse DA all the time to find decent pictures for Avatar/Wallpapers ; D
    True, deviantart.com has the best selection of avatars.
    But as for wallpapers, let me introduce you to Desktopnexus.com.
    If you want something in the form of an anime however, try Zerochan.net
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi)NineTail View Post
    True, deviantart.com has the best selection of avatars.
    But as for wallpapers, let me introduce you to Desktopnexus.com.
    If you want something in the form of an anime however, try Zerochan.net
    Of course 9gag has some very nice stuff and pictures too for avatars or wallpapers.

Yeah that is my Deviantart page, thanks! Feel free to 'watch' it if you haven't already (:
    I've updated it so all the pages work, I've put a quick gallery up their, it isn't finished/categorized yet though, thanks for the comments guys (: