Thread: hard case !

Default hard case !

1) http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/301995 - It was 14 min game and they just left cause we owned them !

2) <+SarAleX> .cr 2294 0
    * @MGN-BOTv1 Submitting result for game #2294.. Please wait!
    * MGN-BOTv1 sets mode: -vvvvv keqsika PoA^Evroooo Nemerianos TakeTheElevator SarAleX
    * MGN-BOTv1 sets mode: -vvvv Pixi- LioN-AS Ramon BBk
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Teams of Game #2294: The game was reported as Draw - Duration: 23 minutes
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Team Sentinel (986): keqsika(918), PoA.Evroooo(947), lejyoner(1019), eYs.EviDevil(1030), TakeTheElevator(1018) - Solo resulting game !

3) No1 truanted !

I was in this game... and i played troll, but suddenly i got black screen... and i couldnt do anything. Its not right to be greedy and ask for something you shouldnt... I really dont care but mate... i thought we are here for some "better dota" and not whining about 20 pts.

Cheers

first our player left at 10 min and second at 11!its truant and draw!read rulles!but i dont care u cant change result if u want

No1 whines i just want a fair and good game not with leavers and etc .. its not about points ... cheers

aahahha lol alex pıxı 10 mın game lol any replay free kıll 11=0 lvl scourge 5 = nothıng

but i dont care u can change result if u want <<< bullshit, just answer 1 question, if u dont care "RLY" why u dont resulting other games by urself ??? just all lazy to make request about 20pts rly, they are guys who rly dont care about pts,

Quote Originally Posted by ea.RoJ View Post
    but i dont care u can change result if u want <<< bullshit, just answer 1 question, if u dont care "RLY" why u dont resulting other games by urself ??? just all lazy to make request about 20pts rly, they are guys who rly dont care about pts,
    Because i was very angry!!!!!!!about 2 leaves and about whole game!now IDC about that shit game!u can tell staff to change result!!and when i had the same setuation before this moment always it was R0 because before 15 min DRAW!. stats doesnt matter 13-0 25-0 or 300-0 its ardm game!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ea.keqs View Post
    1) http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/301995 - It was 14 min game and they just left cause we owned them !

2) <+SarAleX> .cr 2294 0
    * @MGN-BOTv1 Submitting result for game #2294.. Please wait!
    * MGN-BOTv1 sets mode: -vvvvv keqsika PoA^Evroooo Nemerianos TakeTheElevator SarAleX
    * MGN-BOTv1 sets mode: -vvvv Pixi- LioN-AS Ramon BBk
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Teams of Game #2294: The game was reported as Draw - Duration: 23 minutes
    * @MGN-BOTv2 Team Sentinel (986): keqsika(918), PoA.Evroooo(947), lejyoner(1019), eYs.EviDevil(1030), TakeTheElevator(1018) - Solo resulting game !

3) No1 truanted !
    ABOuT NO1 TRUANTED U DIDNT WANT TO TRUANT THEM!i did .t pixi but you guys didnt do it !and dont tell me about this
    Last edited by SarAleX; 17-12-2011 at 09:05 PM.

oh u was angry ? )) i thougth u was happy about this, and tell me how other must feel when they loseing 13:0 game coz 1 guy went angry ? i think 5 guy hav emore chance to be faster and make result his side )) but i think guy who mostly was careing about pts should be faster ))) ok nvm, dont angry with me just i hate unfairness

Quote Originally Posted by ea.RoJ View Post
    oh u was angry ? )) i thougth u was happy about this, and tell me how other must feel when they loseing 13:0 game coz 1 guy went angry ? i think 5 guy hav emore chance to be faster and make result his side )) but i think guy who mostly was careing about pts should be faster ))) ok nvm, dont angry with me just i hate unfairness
    lol i saw 1000 games with stats 15-0 30-10.. and they won with shit stats. and dont tell me about 13-0..i could r1.. but u left in the channel and were making result r1 without truants itc...and if based on rules before 15 min its draw..with 2 left guys..u should t them then result..i did .t and saw ur 4 results .r 1 then i made r 0

LIE!!! no sence to argue

You people are gonna drive me crazy, honestly...

---=Dropping Management=---

If a player dropped before 15 minutes of gameplay, Team,may go out,and use the command ".truant playername".He loses -40CF and -80xp.
    The players who dropped before 15minutes, should provide printscreen or else he will be unvouched
    If a Player dropped after 15 minutes of gameplay ,Team,may continue like they want (As mentioned earlier from Dropped Players section) and use the command ".exclude playername" after game is finished.He loses
    -40CF and -80xp.

Comment : If anyone drops from a game (whatever reason is accepted if its not abusing MGN policy) and the game has lasted less than 15 minutes , If there is a captain , he cant accept to stay with his team.
    Is there any fucking score parameter written or am I blind?

People do read the rules because in the future you will be in trouble !

As for this occurrence Pixi- will be lucky and receive only a simple warning.

Result, of course, remains as it is, draw.

Case solved.

Closed.
    IRC (quakenet): #48.dota, #pros.dota