Thread: Wrong result

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Obs.NinJaZz View Post
    Once more your rules' ignorance is proved, very nice !

First of all, there was no bot abuse from Neno in order to drop the players. They just lagged. I'm not able to know the reason, but I guess it was their problem. Synclimit cannot drop you from the game, it just delays your drop in case you are able to "reconnect" if you lagged just for a while, that's not the reason you got dropped for sure.

In this case you just have to play 3v5 and lose, shit happens guys !

Result remains as it is of course.

Screenshot?

Thread remains open only for SarAleX to give us a screenshot which proves that they had no internet or garena problems and it was bot's problem.
    you know that synclimit make ppl reconnect.. we had higher ping than all of them..he did 2000 synclimit and it reconected us that's why we were droped..we hadn't problems with internet i spammed the chat wtf wtf...and why hi did it if nobody was lagging?and didnt try to make synclimit lower..i dont blame neno i dont ask for warn him or demote srsly .. but result anyway was wrong..i didnt make screenshots cuz i thought it will r0 !go close this thread i dont need anything
    and ban that obs he has hacks programms....to much! (Ps..Neno)thx for lie bro i wont forget it!
    Last edited by SarAleX; 24-12-2011 at 01:25 PM.