Personal information (name, age, location, etc), also tell us a bit about yourself.
Eddie, Chicago IL, 22

Your RGC nickname.
FastEddie

Your DotA history (e.g. when did you start, what leagues have you played, clans, tournaments, etc).
I have been playing competative dota since it started. Played in the first dota league ever original IHL. Played in IHCS with many euro players. Took a small break, but I am back up to par after a little practice.

Are you currently member of a clan? If you do, provide us with some information (e.g. achievements, some links to you clan's homepage/profile, etc).
No currently

Provide us with atleast 3 replays (preferably more) which show your skill. We demand Inhouse/Clanwar/League replays, otherwise your request will be denied. Use a replay parser (e.g. www.adotaparser.com) to upload the replays. Also write some brief information about the replays (e.g. where have they been played, what was the skill level of the opponents, who did you play with, etc).

Why do you want to join EHDL?
I want some competative games

Do you know anyone in EHDL who could support your request? If yes, name them.
Not sure, ive known lots of good players, I may know some.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes

Is there something else you want to add?
I know I did not post replays, but I was a known american player for a long time. I am more than up to par for this league I am sure.