Default How to download Youtube videos without any addon or program : Tutorial

Have you ever found all sorts of ways to download youtube with all kinds of usefull addons for Firefox or Google Chrome, Today I will show you a very simple method to download videos from Youtube without having a computer istalat any kind of program and go in any browser you use.

Step 1: Open the page where you want to download the video on YouTube.com

Step 2: Click the address bar, and replace it with the term attention youtube in the URL to voobys

Make sure that:do not change anything else in the URL . Once you replace the Word as shown above, Press the Enter key.

BEFORE

AFTER http://www.voobys.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Step 3: Allow Java applications to run on the site and the descărcati version of the video you want

Site Voobys uses Java Applet to convert the downloaded video format.Enable it to run .

fter you click Run, Java will show the magic they create different versions of the video ready to be downloaded.

YouTube videos come in various versions, from 240p to formats 720 or 1020p HD. This tool creates different versions based on the versions available on the website YouTube.

For the music chosen by me are 3 vesiuni's downloaded.If you download:720p or 1020p they will be saved in the mp4 format if you download a worse quality then they will be saved in flv format.

Both versions of files can be viewed with VLC and Media Player or Windows Media Player.

If you have another method that you use to download YouTube videos, Please let us know in the comments below.
    If you have something wrong with your computer pm me!
    If you have problem with coding/programing or some question pm me or post

MY GFX DESINGS LOOK HERE, CLICK ON SPOILER!!!!

( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by FearOfTheDark^ View Post
    If you have another method that you use to download YouTube videos, Please let us know in the comments below.
    VDownloader

You can browse the internet through this program and click any Youtube Video and Download it.

You can also download only the mp3 file.My favourite

... OR

After u see a video or hear a song etc. go to : C:\Documents and Settings\(yourPCname)\Local Settings\Application Data\Opera\Opera 10.10\cache

(Opera is my browser in your case maybe is Mozzila, safari etc.
    something like this:
    C:\Documents and Settings\KOSTAS\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\firefox)

And put a .flv extension in the file (probably the biggest one in size)
    open it then save it or remove it somewhere else in your hard drive.

job done.

thank you!

( Click to show/hide )

If you want only the song,without the video,you can visit video2mp3.net.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

or youtube-mp3.com

( Click to show/hide )

|

~the best~

Quote Originally Posted by xalaragr View Post
    |

~the best~
    Free Studio
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Available languages
    • English (US)
    • English (UK)
    • German
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Italian
    • Dutch
    • Polish
    • Brazilian [url]
    • Portuguese
    • Russian

Download now
    Size: 68.57 Mb,
    Version:
    Download via torrent
    Size: 68.57 Mb,
    Version:
    Requirements
    Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 and .Net Framework 2 SP2
    Description

New Free Studio Manager is a completely redesigned all-in-one package for our programs. It contains 8 sections to bundle all free multimedia applications which have been developed by DVDVideoSoft. These sections the following: YouTube, MP3&Audio, CD-DVD-BD, DVD&Video, Photo&Images, Mobiles, Apple Devices, 3D. Thus all the programs are included in the new interface for easy access to any of them.

With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and all popular mobile phones and devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download YouTube videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files as well as record videos and make snapshots.

Free Studio contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.

Τα ποιό δημοφιλή softwares είναι τα εξής:

Βαριέμαι να φράψω info για το καθ'ένα ξεχωριστά.