Yo people! My name is Arnas I'm 20 years old from Lithuania am searching for a skilled and ambitious DotA1 clan.

I mostly play semi-carries,initiaors,gankers,roaming secondary supporters.I prefer the solo mid lane with a semi-carry that can gank effectively during the whole game because I am a natural ganker I'm always searching for action haha.I just don't like playing the hard carries because farming a lot is boring as hell for me.

My favorite heroes are : BM, ES, Brewmaster, RK, Clock, AM, PotM, VS, CM, Ench, Puck, Furion, Lina, Storm, WR, Rhasta, NS, Pudge, Slard, SK, SF, Lion, Lich, Necro, Pugna, QoP, SD, WD, AA.

As a player I would rate myself by a 6-7. Because I play DotA for quite some time now (4 years), I have some competitive experience as I played in a Battle.net tournament when I was kind of new to DotA, now I am playing in some leagues and I am trying to get vouched in a few other league channels at the moment. And I think I should improve my last-hitting with my positioning in team-fights a little.

I am a calm player always in for a laugh but sometimes situations happen that really get on my nerves, I guess we all have those moments, but I always try to clear my mind and think how to win the game. I live in GMT +2 timezone and am very active. I have a mic with Vent, TS3 and Skype. I can download any other communication program if there is a need for it.

I am looking for a competitive environment with nice and funny people that are aiming to improve and compete at a decent level as I am quite competitive myself.

I can provide replays if needed, link here ---> http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622811

Hope some team comes back at me.
Best regards Cosa.Nos7ra.